A comparative study of both standard and adaptive versions of threshold accepting and simulated annealing algorithms in three scheduling problems
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Dowsland, Kathryn A., 1993. "Some experiments with simulated annealing techniques for packing problems," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 68(3), pages 389-399, August.
- Chen, W. -H. & Srivastava, B., 1994. "Simulated annealing procedures for forming machine cells in group technology," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 75(1), pages 100-111, May.
- Osman, IH & Potts, CN, 1989. "Simulated annealing for permutation flow-shop scheduling," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 17(6), pages 551-557.
- Jeffcoat, David E. & Bulfin, Robert L., 1993. "Simulated annealing for resource-constrained scheduling," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 70(1), pages 43-51, October.
- Venugopal, V. & Narendran, T. T., 1992. "Cell formation in manufacturing systems through simulated annealing: An experimental evaluation," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 63(3), pages 409-422, December.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:83:y:1995:i:2:p:330-346. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.