A comparative study of both standard and adaptive versions of threshold accepting and simulated annealing algorithms in three scheduling problems
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Dowsland, Kathryn A., 1993. "Some experiments with simulated annealing techniques for packing problems," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 68(3), pages 389-399, August.
- Venugopal, V. & Narendran, T. T., 1992. "Cell formation in manufacturing systems through simulated annealing: An experimental evaluation," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 63(3), pages 409-422, December.
- Osman, IH & Potts, CN, 1989. "Simulated annealing for permutation flow-shop scheduling," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 17(6), pages 551-557.
- Jeffcoat, David E. & Bulfin, Robert L., 1993. "Simulated annealing for resource-constrained scheduling," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 70(1), pages 43-51, October.
- Chen, W. -H. & Srivastava, B., 1994. "Simulated annealing procedures for forming machine cells in group technology," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 75(1), pages 100-111, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:pal:jorsoc:v:58:y:2007:i:10:d:10.1057_palgrave.jors.2602272 is not listed on IDEAS
- Biskup, Dirk & Feldmann, Martin, 2005. "On scheduling around large restrictive common due windows," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 162(3), pages 740-761, May.
- Nikolakopoulos, Athanassios & Sarimveis, Haralambos, 2007. "A threshold accepting heuristic with intense local search for the solution of special instances of the traveling salesman problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 177(3), pages 1911-1929, March.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:83:y:1995:i:2:p:330-346. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.