A comparative study of both standard and adaptive versions of threshold accepting and simulated annealing algorithms in three scheduling problems
No abstract is available for this item.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Jeffcoat, David E. & Bulfin, Robert L., 1993. "Simulated annealing for resource-constrained scheduling," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 70(1), pages 43-51, October.
- Chen, W. -H. & Srivastava, B., 1994. "Simulated annealing procedures for forming machine cells in group technology," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 75(1), pages 100-111, May.
- Dowsland, Kathryn A., 1993. "Some experiments with simulated annealing techniques for packing problems," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 68(3), pages 389-399, August.
- Osman, IH & Potts, CN, 1989. "Simulated annealing for permutation flow-shop scheduling," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 17(6), pages 551-557.
- Venugopal, V. & Narendran, T. T., 1992. "Cell formation in manufacturing systems through simulated annealing: An experimental evaluation," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 63(3), pages 409-422, December.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:83:y:1995:i:2:p:330-346. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shamier, Wendy)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.