Solving the continuous flow-shop scheduling problem by metaheuristics
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Gouveia, Luis & Vo[ss], Stefan, 1995. "A classification of formulations for the (time-dependent) traveling salesman problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 83(1), pages 69-82, May.
- Gangadharan, Rajesh & Rajendran, Chandrasekharan, 1993. "Heuristic algorithms for scheduling in the no-wait flowshop," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 32(3), pages 285-290, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Allahverdi, Ali, 2016. "A survey of scheduling problems with no-wait in process," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 255(3), pages 665-686.
- Liu, Shi Qiang & Kozan, Erhan, 2009. "Scheduling a flow shop with combined buffer conditions," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 117(2), pages 371-380, February.
- Choobineh, F. Fred & Mohebbi, Esmail & Khoo, Hansen, 2006. "A multi-objective tabu search for a single-machine scheduling problem with sequence-dependent setup times," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 175(1), pages 318-337, November.
- Wang, Chuyang & Li, Xiaoping & Wang, Qian, 2010. "Accelerated tabu search for no-wait flowshop scheduling problem with maximum lateness criterion," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 206(1), pages 64-72, October.
- Nikolakopoulos, Athanassios & Sarimveis, Haralambos, 2007. "A threshold accepting heuristic with intense local search for the solution of special instances of the traveling salesman problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 177(3), pages 1911-1929, March.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:151:y:2003:i:2:p:400-414. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.