A classification of formulations for the (time-dependent) traveling salesman problem
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Eugene L. Lawler, 1963. "The Quadratic Assignment Problem," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 9(4), pages 586-599, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Loiola, Eliane Maria & de Abreu, Nair Maria Maia & Boaventura-Netto, Paulo Oswaldo & Hahn, Peter & Querido, Tania, 2007. "A survey for the quadratic assignment problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 176(2), pages 657-690, January.
- Letchford, Adam N. & Nasiri, Saeideh D. & Theis, Dirk Oliver, 2013. "Compact formulations of the Steiner Traveling Salesman Problem and related problems," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 228(1), pages 83-92.
- repec:eee:ejores:v:261:y:2017:i:2:p:475-485 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kinable, Joris & Cire, Andre A. & van Hoeve, Willem-Jan, 2017. "Hybrid optimization methods for time-dependent sequencing problems," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 259(3), pages 887-897.
- Burdett, R.L. & Kozan, E., 2014. "An integrated approach for earthwork allocation, sequencing and routing," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 238(3), pages 741-759.
- Juan Rivera & H. Afsar & Christian Prins, 2015. "A multistart iterated local search for the multitrip cumulative capacitated vehicle routing problem," Computational Optimization and Applications, Springer, vol. 61(1), pages 159-187, May.
- Taş, Duygu & Gendreau, Michel & Jabali, Ola & Laporte, Gilbert, 2016. "The traveling salesman problem with time-dependent service times," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 248(2), pages 372-383.
- Silva, Marcos Melo & Subramanian, Anand & Vidal, Thibaut & Ochi, Luiz Satoru, 2012. "A simple and effective metaheuristic for the Minimum Latency Problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 221(3), pages 513-520.
- Fink, Andreas & Vo[ss], Stefan, 2003. "Solving the continuous flow-shop scheduling problem by metaheuristics," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 151(2), pages 400-414, December.
- Rivera, Juan Carlos & Murat Afsar, H. & Prins, Christian, 2016. "Mathematical formulations and exact algorithm for the multitrip cumulative capacitated single-vehicle routing problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 249(1), pages 93-104.
- Miranda-Bront, Juan José & Méndez-Díaz, Isabel & Zabala, Paula, 2014. "Facets and valid inequalities for the time-dependent travelling salesman problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 236(3), pages 891-902.
- Furini, Fabio & Persiani, Carlo Alfredo & Toth, Paolo, 2016. "The Time Dependent Traveling Salesman Planning Problem in Controlled Airspace," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 90(C), pages 38-55.
- Luís Gouveia & Pedro Moura, 2012. "Enhancing discretized formulations: the knapsack reformulation and the star reformulation," TOP: An Official Journal of the Spanish Society of Statistics and Operations Research, Springer;Sociedad de Estadística e Investigación Operativa, vol. 20(1), pages 52-74, April.
- Almeida, Maria Teresa & Carvalho, Filipa D., 2014. "An analytical comparison of the LP relaxations of integer models for the k-club problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 232(3), pages 489-498.
- repec:eee:ejores:v:262:y:2017:i:3:p:908-928 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:83:y:1995:i:1:p:69-82. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.