CLOVES: A cluster-and-search heuristic to solve the vehicle routing problem with delivery and pick-up
No abstract is available for this item.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Goetschalckx, Marc & Jacobs-Blecha, Charlotte, 1989. "The vehicle routing problem with backhauls," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 42(1), pages 39-51, September.
- Wade, A. C. & Salhi, S., 2002. "An investigation into a new class of vehicle routing problem with backhauls," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 30(6), pages 479-487, December.
- Mosheiov, Gur, 1994. "The Travelling Salesman Problem with pick-up and delivery," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 79(2), pages 299-310, December.
- Toth, Paolo & Vigo, Daniele, 1999. "A heuristic algorithm for the symmetric and asymmetric vehicle routing problems with backhauls," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 113(3), pages 528-543, March.
- Nagy, Gabor & Salhi, Said, 2005. "Heuristic algorithms for single and multiple depot vehicle routing problems with pickups and deliveries," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 162(1), pages 126-141, April.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:178:y:2007:i:3:p:699-717. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.