CLOVES: A cluster-and-search heuristic to solve the vehicle routing problem with delivery and pick-up
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Toth, Paolo & Vigo, Daniele, 1999. "A heuristic algorithm for the symmetric and asymmetric vehicle routing problems with backhauls," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 113(3), pages 528-543, March.
- Goetschalckx, Marc & Jacobs-Blecha, Charlotte, 1989. "The vehicle routing problem with backhauls," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 42(1), pages 39-51, September.
- Wade, A. C. & Salhi, S., 2002. "An investigation into a new class of vehicle routing problem with backhauls," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 30(6), pages 479-487, December.
- Mosheiov, Gur, 1994. "The Travelling Salesman Problem with pick-up and delivery," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 79(2), pages 299-310, December.
- Nagy, Gabor & Salhi, Said, 2005. "Heuristic algorithms for single and multiple depot vehicle routing problems with pickups and deliveries," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 162(1), pages 126-141, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Yanik, Seda & Bozkaya, Burcin & deKervenoael, Ronan, 2014. "A new VRPPD model and a hybrid heuristic solution approach for e-tailing," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 236(3), pages 879-890.
- Qi, Mingyao & Lin, Wei-Hua & Li, Nan & Miao, Lixin, 2012. "A spatiotemporal partitioning approach for large-scale vehicle routing problems with time windows," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 48(1), pages 248-257.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:178:y:2007:i:3:p:699-717. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.