On quasi-orderings and multi-objective functions
No abstract is available for this item.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Vicki Knoblauch, 2003. "Continuous Paretian Preferences," Working papers 2003-29, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Mas-Colell, Andreu & Whinston, Michael D. & Green, Jerry R., 1995. "Microeconomic Theory," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780195102680, March.
- Beardon, Alan F. & Candeal, Juan C. & Herden, Gerhard & Indurain, Esteban & Mehta, Ghanshyam B., 2002. "The non-existence of a utility function and the structure of non-representable preference relations," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 37(1), pages 17-38, February.
- Sprumont, Yves, 2001. "Paretian Quasi-orders: The Regular Two-Agent Case," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 101(2), pages 437-456, December.
- Donaldson, David & Weymark, John A., 1998. "A Quasiordering Is the Intersection of Orderings," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 78(2), pages 382-387, February.
- Duggan, John, 1999. "A General Extension Theorem for Binary Relations," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 86(1), pages 1-16, May.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:177:y:2007:i:3:p:1591-1598. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.