Conditional ordering extensions
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Liu, Pak-Wai & Wong, Kam-Chau, 2000. "Revealed homothetic preference and technology," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 34(3), pages 287-314, November.
- Weymark, John A., 2000. "A generalization of Moulin's Pareto extension theorem," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 39(2), pages 235-240, March.
- Geir Asheim & Walter Bossert & Yves Sprumont & Kotaro Suzumura, 2010.
"Infinite-horizon choice functions,"
Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 43(1), pages 1-21, April.
- ASHEIM, Geir B. & BOSSERT, Walter & SPRUMONT, Yves & SUZUMURA, Kotaro, 2006. "Infinite-Horizon Choice Functions," Cahiers de recherche 05-2006, Centre interuniversitaire de recherche en économie quantitative, CIREQ.
- Asheim, Geir B. & Bossert, Walter & Sprumont, Yves & Suzumura, Kotaro, 2008. "Infinite-horizon choice functions," PIE/CIS Discussion Paper 379, Center for Intergenerational Studies, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Asheim, Geir B. & Bossert, Walter & Sprumont, Yves & Suzumura, Kotaro, 2006. "Infinite-horizon choice functions," Memorandum 17/2006, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
- ASHEIM, Geir B. & BOSSERT, Walter & SPRUMONT, Yves, 2006. "Infinite-Horizon Choice Functions," Cahiers de recherche 2006-08, Universite de Montreal, Departement de sciences economiques.
- Geir Asheim & Bertil Tungodden, 2004. "Resolving distributional conflicts between generations," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 24(1), pages 221-230, July.
- Duggan, John, 1999. "A General Extension Theorem for Binary Relations," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 86(1), pages 1-16, May.
- Zame, William R., 2007. "Can intergenerational equity be operationalized?," Theoretical Economics, Econometric Society, vol. 2(2), June.
- Donaldson, David & Weymark, John A., 1998. "A Quasiordering Is the Intersection of Orderings," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 78(2), pages 382-387, February.
- Svensson, Lars-Gunnar, 1980. "Equity among Generations," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 48(5), pages 1251-1256, July.
- Suzumura, Kataro, 1976. "Remarks on the Theory of Collective Choice," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 43(172), pages 381-390, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Alcantud, José Carlos R. & Díaz, Susana, 2013. "Szpilrajn-type extensions of fuzzy quasiorderings," MPRA Paper 50547, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- J. C. R. Alcantud & S. Díaz, 2016. "Fuzzy preorders: conditional extensions, extensions and their representations," Fuzzy Optimization and Decision Making, Springer, vol. 15(4), pages 371-396, December.
- T. Demuynck, 2009. "Common ordering extensions," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 09/593, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
More about this item
KeywordsConditional ordering extension; Szpilrajn’s theorem; Infinite utility stream; C60; D90; D63;
- C60 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - General
- D90 - Microeconomics - - Micro-Based Behavioral Economics - - - General
- D63 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - Equity, Justice, Inequality, and Other Normative Criteria and Measurement
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:joecth:v:39:y:2009:i:3:p:495-503. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.