Common ordering extensions
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Andrikopoulos, Athanasios, 2009. "Szpilrajn-type theorems in economics," MPRA Paper 14345, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bossert, Walter & Sprumont, Yves & Suzumura, Kotaro, 2002.
"Upper semicontinuous extensions of binary relations,"
Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 37(3), pages 231-246, May.
- Walter Bossert & Yves Sprumont & Kotaro Suzumura, 2002. "Upper Semicontinuous Extensions of Binary Relations," Discussion Paper Series a423, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- BOSSERT, Walter & SPRUMONT, Yves & SUZUMURA, Kotaro, 2002. "Upper Semicontinuous Extensions of Binary Relations," Cahiers de recherche 2002-01, Universite de Montreal, Departement de sciences economiques.
- Paolo Scapparone, 1999. "Existence of a convex extension of a preference relation," Decisions in Economics and Finance, Springer;Associazione per la Matematica, vol. 22(1), pages 5-11, March.
- Kotaro Suzumura & Yongsheng Xu, 2003.
"Recoverability of choice functions and binary relations: some duality results,"
Social Choice and Welfare, Springer;The Society for Social Choice and Welfare, vol. 21(1), pages 21-37, August.
- Kotaro Suzumura & Yongsheng Xu, 2002. "Recoverability of Choice Functions and Binary Relations: Some Duality Results," Discussion Paper Series a422, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Duggan, John, 1999. "A General Extension Theorem for Binary Relations," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 86(1), pages 1-16, May.
- Herden, Gerhard & Pallack, Andreas, 2002. "On the continuous analogue of the Szpilrajn Theorem I," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 43(2), pages 115-134, March.
- Demuynck, Thomas, 2009.
"A general extension result with applications to convexity, homotheticity and monotonicity,"
Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 57(1), pages 96-109, January.
- Thomas Demuynck, 2009. "A general extension result with applications to convexity, homotheticity and monotonicity," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/252244, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Banerjee, Asis & Pattanaik, Prasanta K., 1996. "A note on a property of maximal sets and choice in the absence of universal comparability," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 51(2), pages 191-195, May.
- José Alcantud, 2009. "Conditional ordering extensions," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 39(3), pages 495-503, June.
- Jaffray, Jean-Yves, 1975. "Semicontinuous extension of a partial order," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 2(3), pages 395-406, December.
- Demuynck, Thomas & Lauwers, Luc, 2009.
"Nash rationalization of collective choice over lotteries,"
Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 57(1), pages 1-15, January.
- Thomas Demuynck & Luc Lauwers, 2009. "Nash rationalization of collective choice over lotteries," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/252245, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Svensson, Lars-Gunnar, 1980. "Equity among Generations," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 48(5), pages 1251-1256, July.
- Bossert, Walter & Sprumont, Yves & Suzumura, Kotaro, 2007. "Ordering infinite utility streams," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 135(1), pages 579-589, July.
- Suzumura, Kataro, 1976. "Remarks on the Theory of Collective Choice," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 43(172), pages 381-390, November.
More about this item
KeywordsCommon ordering extension; consistency; Szpirajn’s lemma;
- C60 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - General
- D90 - Microeconomics - - Micro-Based Behavioral Economics - - - General
- D63 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - Equity, Justice, Inequality, and Other Normative Criteria and Measurement
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rug:rugwps:09/593. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Nathalie Verhaeghe). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ferugbe.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.