Characterization of the existence of semicontinuous weak utilities for binary relations
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 70 (2011)
Issue (Month): 1 (January)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/economics/economic+theory/journal/11238/PS2|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Suzumura, Kotaro & Xu, Yongsheng, 2003.
"On constrained dual recoverability theorems,"
Mathematical Social Sciences,
Elsevier, vol. 45(2), pages 143-154, April.
- Alcantud, J. C. R. & Rodriguez-Palmero, C., 1999. "Characterization of the existence of semicontinuous weak utilities," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 32(4), pages 503-509, December.
- Bridges, Douglas S., 1983. "Numerical representation of intransitive preferences on a countable set," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 30(1), pages 213-217, June.
- Suzumura, Kotaro, 1999.
"Paretian Welfare Judgements and Bergsonian Social Choice,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 109(455), pages 204-20, April.
- Suzumura Kotaro, 1998. "Paretian Welfare Judgements and Bergsonian Social Choice," Discussion Paper Series a341, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Josep Enric Peris Ferrando & Begoña Subiza Martínez, 1996.
"Numerical representation for lower quasi-continuous preferences,"
Working Papers. Serie AD
1996-08, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Subiza, Begona & Peris, Josep E., 1997. "Numerical representation for lower quasi-continuous preferences," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 33(2), pages 149-156, April.
- J.C.R. Alcantud, 1999. "Weak utilities from acyclicity," Theory and Decision, Springer, vol. 47(2), pages 185-196, October.
- Peleg, Bezalel, 1970. "Utility Functions for Partially Ordered Topological Spaces," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 38(1), pages 93-96, January.
- J.C. R. Alcantud, 2002. "Characterization of the existence of maximal elements of acyclic relations," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 19(2), pages 407-416.
- Kotaro Suzumura & Yongsheng Xu, 2003. "Recoverability of choice functions and binary relations: some duality results," Social Choice and Welfare, Springer;The Society for Social Choice and Welfare, vol. 21(1), pages 21-37, 08.
- Peris, Josep E. & Subiza, Begona, 1995. "A weak utility function for acyclic preferences," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 48(1), pages 21-24, April.
- Banerjee, Asis & Pattanaik, Prasanta K., 1996. "A note on a property of maximal sets and choice in the absence of universal comparability," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 51(2), pages 191-195, May.
- Herden, Gerhard & Pallack, Andreas, 2002. "On the continuous analogue of the Szpilrajn Theorem I," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 43(2), pages 115-134, March.
- Donaldson, David & Weymark, John A., 1998. "A Quasiordering Is the Intersection of Orderings," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 78(2), pages 382-387, February.
- Herden, G., 1989. "On the existence of utility functions ii," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 18(2), pages 107-117, October.
- Herden, G., 1989. "On the existence of utility functions," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 17(3), pages 297-313, June.
- Jaffray, Jean-Yves, 1975. "Semicontinuous extension of a partial order," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 2(3), pages 395-406, December.
- Richter, Marcel K, 1980. "Continuous and Semi-Continuous Utility," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 21(2), pages 293-99, June.
- Duggan, John, 1999. "A General Extension Theorem for Binary Relations," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 86(1), pages 1-16, May.
- Suzumura, Kataro, 1976. "Remarks on the Theory of Collective Choice," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 43(172), pages 381-90, November.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:theord:v:70:y:2011:i:1:p:13-26. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.