Characterization of the existence of maximal elements of acyclic relations
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Alcantud, Jose C.R., 2006.
"Maximality with or without binariness: Transfer-type characterizations,"
Mathematical Social Sciences,
Elsevier, vol. 51(2), pages 182-191, March.
- J C R Alcantud, 2004. "Maximality with or without binariness: transfer-type characterizations," Microeconomics 0402015, EconWPA.
- Salonen, Hannu & Vartiainen, Hannu, 2010.
"On the existence of undominated elements of acyclic relations,"
Mathematical Social Sciences,
Elsevier, vol. 60(3), pages 217-221, November.
- Hannu Salonen & Hannu Vartiainen, 2005. "On the Existence of Undominated Elements of Acyclic Relations," Game Theory and Information 0503009, EconWPA.
- repec:spr:etbull:v:1:y:2013:i:2:d:10.1007_s40505-013-0002-8 is not listed on IDEAS
- Gianni Bosi & Magalì E. Zuanon, 2017. "Maximal elements of quasi upper semicontinuous preorders on compact spaces," Economic Theory Bulletin, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 5(1), pages 109-117, April.
- John Duggan, 2011. "General Conditions for Existence of Maximal Elements via the Uncovered Set," RCER Working Papers 563, University of Rochester - Center for Economic Research (RCER).
- Bosi, Gianni & Zuanon, Magalì, 2014. "Upper semicontinuous representations of interval orders," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 68(C), pages 60-63.
- Athanasios Andrikopoulos, 2011. "Characterization of the existence of semicontinuous weak utilities for binary relations," Theory and Decision, Springer, vol. 70(1), pages 13-26, January.
- Andrikopoulos, Athanasios & Zacharias, Eleftherios, 2008. "General solutions for choice sets: The Generalized Optimal-Choice Axiom set," MPRA Paper 11645, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Alcantud, José Carlos R. & Bosi, Gianni & Zuanon, Magalì, 2009. "A selection of maximal elements under non-transitive indifferences," MPRA Paper 16601, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsMaximal elements; Acyclicity; $succ $-compactness.;
- D11 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - Consumer Economics: Theory
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:joecth:v:19:y:2002:i:2:p:407-416. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.