Maximality with or without binariness: Transfer-type characterizations
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- J C R Alcantud, 2004. "Maximality with or without binariness: transfer-type characterizations," Microeconomics 0402015, EconWPA.
References listed on IDEAS
- Alcantud, J. C. R., 2002. "Non-binary choice in a non-deterministic model," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 77(1), pages 117-123, September.
- Llinares, Juan-Vicente & Sanchez, M. Carmen, 1999. "Non-binary choice functions on non-compact sets," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 63(1), pages 29-32, April.
- Tian, Guoqiang & Zhou, Jianxin, 1995. "Transfer continuities, generalizations of the Weierstrass and maximum theorems: A full characterization," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 24(3), pages 281-303.
- Shafer, Wayne & Sonnenschein, Hugo, 1975.
"Equilibrium in abstract economies without ordered preferences,"
Journal of Mathematical Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 2(3), pages 345-348, December.
- Wayne Shafer & Hugo Sonnenschein, 1974. "Equilibrium in Abstract Economies Without Ordered Preferences," Discussion Papers 94, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- J. C. R. Alcantud & Carlos Alós-Ferrer, 2002. "Choice-Nash Equilibria," Vienna Economics Papers 0209, University of Vienna, Department of Economics.
- Nehring, Klaus, 1996. "Maximal elements of non-binary choice functions on compact sets," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 50(3), pages 337-340, March.
- J.C. R. Alcantud, 2002. "Characterization of the existence of maximal elements of acyclic relations," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 19(2), pages 407-416.
- Peters, Hans & Wakker, Peter, 1991. "Independence of Irrelevant Alternatives and Revealed Group Preferences," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 59(6), pages 1787-1801, November.
- Rodriguez-Palmero, Carlos & Garcia-Lapresta, Jose-Luis, 2002. "Maximal elements for irreflexive binary relations on compact sets," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 43(1), pages 55-60, January.
- Fuad Aleskerov & Denis Bouyssou & Bernard Monjardet, 2007. "Utility Maximization, Choice and Preference," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00197186, HAL.
- Klaus Nehring, 1997. "Rational choice and revealed preference without binariness," Social Choice and Welfare, Springer;The Society for Social Choice and Welfare, vol. 14(3), pages 403-425.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Alcantud, J.C.R., 2008. "Mixed choice structures, with applications to binary and non-binary optimization," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 44(3-4), pages 242-250, February.
- Özgür Evren, 2012. "Scalarization Methods and Expected Multi-Utility Representations," Working Papers w0174, Center for Economic and Financial Research (CEFIR).
- Duggan, John, 2011. "General conditions for the existence of maximal elements via the uncovered set," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 47(6), pages 755-759.
- Kukushkin, Nikolai S., 2008. "Maximizing an interval order on compact subsets of its domain," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 56(2), pages 195-206, September.
- Evren, Özgür, 2014. "Scalarization methods and expected multi-utility representations," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 151(C), pages 30-63.
- John Duggan, 2011. "General Conditions for Existence of Maximal Elements via the Uncovered Set," RCER Working Papers 563, University of Rochester - Center for Economic Research (RCER).
More about this item
- D11 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - Consumer Economics: Theory
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:matsoc:v:51:y:2006:i:2:p:182-191. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505565 .