Non-binary choice in a non-deterministic model
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Mehta, Ghanshyam, 1984. "Maximal elements for non-transitive binary relations," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 14(2-3), pages 163-165.
- Philippe Mongin, 2001.
"A note on mixture sets in decision theory,"
Decisions in Economics and Finance,
Springer;Associazione per la Matematica, vol. 24(1), pages 59-69, May.
- MONGIN, Philippe, 1996. "A Note on Mixture Sets in Decision Theory," CORE Discussion Papers 1996008, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- P. Mongin, 1997. "A note on mixture sets in decision theory," THEMA Working Papers 97-24, THEMA (THéorie Economique, Modélisation et Applications), Université de Cergy-Pontoise.
- Fishburn, Peter C & LaValle, Irving H, 1988. "Context-Dependent Choice with Nonlinear and Nontransitive Preferences," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 56(5), pages 1221-1239, September.
- Manfred Nermuth & Carlos Alos-Ferrer, 2003.
"A comment on "The selection of preferences through imitation","
AccessEcon, pages 1-9.
- Carlos Alós-Ferrer & Manfred Nermuth, 2002. "A Comment on "The Selection of Preferences Through Imitation"," Vienna Economics Papers 0207, University of Vienna, Department of Economics.
- Llinares, Juan-Vicente & Sanchez, M. Carmen, 1999. "Non-binary choice functions on non-compact sets," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 63(1), pages 29-32, April.
- Robin P. Cubitt & Robert Sugden, 1998. "The Selection of Preferences Through Imitation," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 65(4), pages 761-771.
- Fishburn, Peter C, 1973. "A Mixture-Set Axiomatization of Conditional Subjective Expected Utility," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 41(1), pages 1-25, January.
- Nehring, Klaus, 1996. "Maximal elements of non-binary choice functions on compact sets," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 50(3), pages 337-340, March.
- Klaus Nehring, 1997. "Rational choice and revealed preference without binariness," Social Choice and Welfare, Springer;The Society for Social Choice and Welfare, vol. 14(3), pages 403-425.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Alcantud, Jose C.R., 2006.
"Maximality with or without binariness: Transfer-type characterizations,"
Mathematical Social Sciences,
Elsevier, vol. 51(2), pages 182-191, March.
- J C R Alcantud, 2004. "Maximality with or without binariness: transfer-type characterizations," Microeconomics 0402015, EconWPA.
- Alcantud, J.C.R., 2008. "Mixed choice structures, with applications to binary and non-binary optimization," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 44(3-4), pages 242-250, February.
- José Alcantud & Carlos Alós-Ferrer, 2007. "Nash equilibria for non-binary choice rules," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer;Game Theory Society, vol. 35(3), pages 455-464, February.
- Matthew Ryan, 2010. "Mixture sets on finite domains," Decisions in Economics and Finance, Springer;Associazione per la Matematica, vol. 33(2), pages 139-147, November.
- J. C. R. Alcantud & Carlos Alós-Ferrer, 2002. "Choice-Nash Equilibria," Vienna Economics Papers 0209, University of Vienna, Department of Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolet:v:77:y:2002:i:1:p:117-123. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolet .