Non-binary choice in a non-deterministic model
No abstract is available for this item.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- P. Mongin, 1997.
"A note on mixture sets in decision theory,"
THEMA Working Papers
97-24, THEMA (THéorie Economique, Modélisation et Applications), Université de Cergy-Pontoise.
- Nehring, Klaus, 1996. "Maximal elements of non-binary choice functions on compact sets," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 50(3), pages 337-340, March.
- Carlos Alós-Ferrer & Manfred Nermuth, 2002.
"A Comment on "The Selection of Preferences Through Imitation","
Vienna Economics Papers
0207, University of Vienna, Department of Economics.
- Manfred Nermuth & Carlos Alos-Ferrer, 2003. "A comment on "The selection of preferences through imitation"," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 3(7), pages 1-9.
- Mehta, Ghanshyam, 1984. "Maximal elements for non-transitive binary relations," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 14(2-3), pages 163-165.
- Fishburn, Peter C & LaValle, Irving H, 1988. "Context-Dependent Choice with Nonlinear and Nontransitive Preferences," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 56(5), pages 1221-39, September.
- Fishburn, Peter C, 1973. "A Mixture-Set Axiomatization of Conditional Subjective Expected Utility," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 41(1), pages 1-25, January.
- Robin P. Cubitt & Robert Sugden, 1998. "The Selection of Preferences Through Imitation," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 65(4), pages 761-771.
- Llinares, Juan-Vicente & Sanchez, M. Carmen, 1999. "Non-binary choice functions on non-compact sets," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 63(1), pages 29-32, April.
- Klaus Nehring, 1997. "Rational choice and revealed preference without binariness," Social Choice and Welfare, Springer;The Society for Social Choice and Welfare, vol. 14(3), pages 403-425.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolet:v:77:y:2002:i:1:p:117-123. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.