Non-binary choice in a non-deterministic model
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Mehta, Ghanshyam, 1984. "Maximal elements for non-transitive binary relations," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 14(2-3), pages 163-165.
- Philippe Mongin, 2001.
"A note on mixture sets in decision theory,"
Decisions in Economics and Finance,
Springer;Associazione per la Matematica, vol. 24(1), pages 59-69, 05.
- MONGIN, Philippe, 1996. "A Note on Mixture Sets in Decision Theory," CORE Discussion Papers 1996008, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- P. Mongin, 1997. "A note on mixture sets in decision theory," THEMA Working Papers 97-24, THEMA (THéorie Economique, Modélisation et Applications), Université de Cergy-Pontoise.
- Fishburn, Peter C & LaValle, Irving H, 1988. "Context-Dependent Choice with Nonlinear and Nontransitive Preferences," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 56(5), pages 1221-1239, September.
- Manfred Nermuth & Carlos Alos-Ferrer, 2003. "A comment on "The selection of preferences through imitation"," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 3(7), pages 1-9.
- Carlos Alós-Ferrer & Manfred Nermuth, 2002. "A Comment on "The Selection of Preferences Through Imitation"," Vienna Economics Papers 0207, University of Vienna, Department of Economics.
- Llinares, Juan-Vicente & Sanchez, M. Carmen, 1999. "Non-binary choice functions on non-compact sets," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 63(1), pages 29-32, April.
- Robin P. Cubitt & Robert Sugden, 1998. "The Selection of Preferences Through Imitation," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 65(4), pages 761-771.
- Fishburn, Peter C, 1973. "A Mixture-Set Axiomatization of Conditional Subjective Expected Utility," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 41(1), pages 1-25, January.
- Nehring, Klaus, 1996. "Maximal elements of non-binary choice functions on compact sets," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 50(3), pages 337-340, March.
- Klaus Nehring, 1997. "Rational choice and revealed preference without binariness," Social Choice and Welfare, Springer;The Society for Social Choice and Welfare, vol. 14(3), pages 403-425. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)