A note on mixture sets in decision theory
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- P. Mongin, 1997. "A note on mixture sets in decision theory," THEMA Working Papers 97-24, THEMA (THéorie Economique, Modélisation et Applications), Université de Cergy-Pontoise.
- MONGIN, Philippe, 1996. "A Note on Mixture Sets in Decision Theory," CORE Discussion Papers 1996008, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Danan, Eric & Gajdos, Thibault & Tallon, Jean-Marc, 2013.
"Aggregating sets of von Neumann–Morgenstern utilities,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 148(2), pages 663-688.
- Eric Danan & Thibault Gajdos & Jean-Marc Tallon, 2010. "Aggregating sets of von Neumann-Morgenstern utilities," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00523448, HAL.
- Eric Danan & Thibault Gajdos & Jean-Marc Tallon, 2013. "Aggregating sets of von Neumann-Morgenstern utilities," PSE - Labex "OSE-Ouvrir la Science Economique" halshs-00788647, HAL.
- repec:hal:cesptp:halshs-00788647 is not listed on IDEAS
- Alcantud, J. C. R., 2002. "Non-binary choice in a non-deterministic model," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 77(1), pages 117-123, September.
- O’Callaghan, Patrick, 2011. "Context and Decision: Utility on a Union of Mixture Spaces," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 973, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Matthew Ryan, 2010. "Mixture sets on finite domains," Decisions in Economics and Finance, Springer;Associazione per la Matematica, vol. 33(2), pages 139-147, November.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:decfin:v:24:y:2001:i:1:p:59-69. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.