Maximal elements for irreflexive binary relations on compact sets
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Tian, Guoqiang & Zhou, Jianxin, 1995. "Transfer continuities, generalizations of the Weierstrass and maximum theorems: A full characterization," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 24(3), pages 281-303.
- Subiza, Begona & Peris, Josep E., 1997.
"Numerical representation for lower quasi-continuous preferences,"
Mathematical Social Sciences,
Elsevier, vol. 33(2), pages 149-156, April.
- Josep Enric Peris Ferrando & Begoña Subiza Martínez, 1996. "Numerical representation for lower quasi-continuous preferences," Working Papers. Serie AD 1996-08, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Campbell, Donald E. & Walker, Mark, 1990. "Maximal elements of weakly continuous relations," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 50(2), pages 459-464, April.
- Tian, Guoqiang & Zhou, Jianxin, 1992. "Transfer Method for Characterizing the Existence of Maximal Elements of Binary Relations on Compact or Noncompact Sets," MPRA Paper 41227, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bergstrom, Theodore C., 1975. "Maximal elements of acyclic relations on compact sets," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 10(3), pages 403-404, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Alcantud, Jose C.R., 2006.
"Maximality with or without binariness: Transfer-type characterizations,"
Mathematical Social Sciences,
Elsevier, vol. 51(2), pages 182-191, March.
- J C R Alcantud, 2004. "Maximality with or without binariness: transfer-type characterizations," Microeconomics 0402015, EconWPA.
- Alcantud, J.C.R., 2008. "Mixed choice structures, with applications to binary and non-binary optimization," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 44(3-4), pages 242-250, February.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:matsoc:v:43:y:2002:i:1:p:55-60. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505565 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.