Transfer Method for Characterizing the Existence of Maximal Elements of Binary Relations on Compact or Noncompact Sets
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nosratabadi, Hassan, 2014. "Partially upper continuous preferences: Representation and maximal elements," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 125(3), pages 408-410.
- Tian, Guoqiang, 2015. "On the existence of equilibria in games with arbitrary strategy spaces and preferences," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 60(C), pages 9-16.
- M. Carmen Sánchez & Juan-Vicente Llinares & Begoña Subiza, 2003.
"A KKM-result and an application for binary and non-binary choice functions,"
Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 21(1), pages 185-193, January.
- Begoña Subiza, 2000. "A Kkm-Result And An Application For Binary And Non-Binary Choice Functions," Working Papers. Serie AD 2000-04, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Leandro Nascimento, 2011. "Remarks on the consumer problem under incomplete preferences," Theory and Decision, Springer, vol. 70(1), pages 95-110, January.
- Rodriguez-Palmero, Carlos & Garcia-Lapresta, Jose-Luis, 2002. "Maximal elements for irreflexive binary relations on compact sets," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 43(1), pages 55-60, January.
- Guoqiang Tian, 2016.
"On the existence of price equilibrium in economies with excess demand functions,"
Economic Theory Bulletin,
Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 4(1), pages 5-16, April.
- Tian, Guoqiang, 2010. "On the Existence of Price Equilibrium in Economies with Excess Demand Functions," MPRA Paper 57930, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Jul 2014.
More about this item
KeywordsBinary relations; maximal elements; transfer continuities; transfer transitivities; transfer convexities;
- D50 - Microeconomics - - General Equilibrium and Disequilibrium - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:41227. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .