On the Existence of Undominated Elements of Acyclic Relations
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Salonen, Hannu & Vartiainen, Hannu, 2010. "On the existence of undominated elements of acyclic relations," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 60(3), pages 217-221, November.
References listed on IDEAS
- J.C. R. Alcantud, 2002. "Characterization of the existence of maximal elements of acyclic relations," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 19(2), pages 407-416.
- Peris, Josep E. & Subiza, Begona, 1994.
"Maximal elements of not necessarily acyclic binary relations,"
Elsevier, vol. 44(4), pages 385-388, April.
- Josep Enric Peris Ferrando & Begoña Subiza Martínez, 1992. "Maximal elements of non necessarily acyclic binary relations," Working Papers. Serie AD 1992-07, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Peleg, Bezalel, 1970. "Utility Functions for Partially Ordered Topological Spaces," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 38(1), pages 93-96, January.
- Campbell, Donald E. & Walker, Mark, 1990. "Maximal elements of weakly continuous relations," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 50(2), pages 459-464, April.
- Bergstrom, Theodore C., 1975. "Maximal elements of acyclic relations on compact sets," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 10(3), pages 403-404, June.
- Peris, Josep E. & Subiza, Begona, 1995. "A weak utility function for acyclic preferences," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 48(1), pages 21-24, April.
- Walker, Mark, 1977. "On the existence of maximal elements," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 16(2), pages 470-474, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hannu Salonen & Hannu Vartiainen, 2011. "On the Existence of Markov Perfect Equilibria in Perfect Information Games," Discussion Papers 68, Aboa Centre for Economics.
- Hannu Salonen, 2013. "Utilitarian Preferences and Potential Games," Discussion Papers 85, Aboa Centre for Economics.
More about this item
Keywordsacyclic relations; undominated elements;
- C7 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory
- D8 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpa:wuwpga:0503009. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA). General contact details of provider: http://econwpa.repec.org .