A weak utility function for acyclic preferences
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Chateauneuf, Alain, 1987. "Continuous representation of a preference relation on a connected topological space," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 16(2), pages 139-146, April.
- Peleg, Bezalel, 1970. "Utility Functions for Partially Ordered Topological Spaces," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 38(1), pages 93-96, January.
- Shafer, Wayne J, 1974. "The Nontransitive Consumer," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 42(5), pages 913-919, September.
- Gensemer, Susan H., 1987. "Continuous semiorder representations," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 16(3), pages 275-289, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Salonen, Hannu & Vartiainen, Hannu, 2010.
"On the existence of undominated elements of acyclic relations,"
Mathematical Social Sciences,
Elsevier, vol. 60(3), pages 217-221, November.
- Hannu Salonen & Hannu Vartiainen, 2005. "On the Existence of Undominated Elements of Acyclic Relations," Game Theory and Information 0503009, EconWPA.
- Athanasios Andrikopoulos, 2016. "A characterization of the generalized optimal choice set through the optimization of generalized weak utilities," Theory and Decision, Springer, vol. 80(4), pages 611-621, April.
- Subiza, Begona & Peris, Josep E., 1997.
"Numerical representation for lower quasi-continuous preferences,"
Mathematical Social Sciences,
Elsevier, vol. 33(2), pages 149-156, April.
- Josep Enric Peris Ferrando & Begoña Subiza Martínez, 1996. "Numerical representation for lower quasi-continuous preferences," Working Papers. Serie AD 1996-08, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Rodriguez-Palmero, Carlos, 1997. "A representation of acyclic preferences," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 54(2), pages 143-146, February.
- J.C.R. Alcantud, 1999. "Weak utilities from acyclicity," Theory and Decision, Springer, vol. 47(2), pages 185-196, October.
- Athanasios Andrikopoulos, 2011. "Characterization of the existence of semicontinuous weak utilities for binary relations," Theory and Decision, Springer, vol. 70(1), pages 13-26, January.
- Knoblauch, Vicki, 1998. "Order isomorphisms for preferences with intransitive indifference," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(4), pages 421-431, November.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolet:v:48:y:1995:i:1:p:21-24. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolet .