Aggregation of Semiorders: Intransitive Indifference Makes a Difference
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Gilboa, Itzhak & Lapson, Robert, 1995. "Aggregation of Semiorders: Intransitive Indifference Makes a Difference," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 5(1), pages 109-126, January.
- Itzhak Gilboa & Robert Lapson, 1995. "Aggregation of Semi-Orders: Intransitive Indifference Makes a Difference," Post-Print hal-00753141, HAL.
References listed on IDEAS
- Avraham Beja & Itzhak Gilboa, 1989.
"Numerical Representations of Imperfectly Ordered Preferences (A Unified Geometric Exposition,"
836, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Itzhak Gilboa & Avraham Beja, 1992. "Numerical representations of imperfectly ordered preferences (a unified geometric exposition)," Post-Print hal-00481383, HAL.
- Chateauneuf, Alain, 1987. "Continuous representation of a preference relation on a connected topological space," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 16(2), pages 139-146, April.
- Yew-Kwang Ng, 1975. "Bentham or Bergson? Finite Sensibility, Utility Functions and Social Welfare Functions," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 42(4), pages 545-569.
- Quiggin, John, 1982. "A theory of anticipated utility," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 3(4), pages 323-343, December.
- John C. Harsanyi, 1955. "Cardinal Welfare, Individualistic Ethics, and Interpersonal Comparisons of Utility," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 63, pages 309-309.
- Kahneman, Daniel & Tversky, Amos, 1979.
"Prospect Theory: An Analysis of Decision under Risk,"
Econometric Society, vol. 47(2), pages 263-291, March.
- Amos Tversky & Daniel Kahneman, 1979. "Prospect Theory: An Analysis of Decision under Risk," Levine's Working Paper Archive 7656, David K. Levine.
- Gilboa, Itzhak, 1987.
"Expected utility with purely subjective non-additive probabilities,"
Journal of Mathematical Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 16(1), pages 65-88, February.
- Itzhak Gilboa, 1987. "Expected Utility with Purely Subjective Non-Additive Probabilities," Post-Print hal-00756291, HAL.
- Rubinstein, Ariel, 1988. "Similarity and decision-making under risk (is there a utility theory resolution to the Allais paradox?)," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 46(1), pages 145-153, October.
- Gensemer, Susan H., 1987. "Continuous semiorder representations," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 16(3), pages 275-289, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Manzini Paola & Mariotti Marco, 2006. "A Vague Theory of Choice over Time," The B.E. Journal of Theoretical Economics, De Gruyter, vol. 6(1), pages 1-27, October.
- Bouyssou, Denis & Pirlot, Marc, 2005. "Following the traces:: An introduction to conjoint measurement without transitivity and additivity," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 163(2), pages 287-337, June.
- Vila, Xavier, 1998. "On the Intransitivity of Preferences Consistent with Similarity Relations," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 79(2), pages 281-287, April.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nwu:cmsems:870. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Fran Walker). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cmnwuus.html .