Numerical Representations of Imperfectly Ordered Preferences (A Unified Geometric Exposition
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Itzhak Gilboa & Avraham Beja, 1992. "Numerical representations of imperfectly ordered preferences (a unified geometric exposition)," Post-Print hal-00481383, HAL.
References listed on IDEAS
- Mertens, Jean-Francois, 2002.
Handbook of Game Theory with Economic Applications,in: R.J. Aumann & S. Hart (ed.), Handbook of Game Theory with Economic Applications, edition 1, volume 3, chapter 47, pages 1809-1832
- Mertens, J.-F. & Neyman, A., 1981. "Stochastic games," CORE Discussion Papers RP 454, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- MERTENS, Jean-François, 2002. "Stochastic games," CORE Discussion Papers RP 1587, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:ecolet:v:157:y:2017:i:c:p:21-23 is not listed on IDEAS
- Gilboa, Itzhak & Lapson, Robert, 1995.
"Aggregation of Semiorders: Intransitive Indifference Makes a Difference,"
Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 5(1), pages 109-126, January.
- Itzhak Gilboa & Robert Lapson, 1990. "Aggregation of Semiorders: Intransitive Indifference Makes a Difference," Discussion Papers 870, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Itzhak Gilboa & Robert Lapson, 1995. "Aggregation of Semi-Orders: Intransitive Indifference Makes a Difference," Post-Print hal-00753141, HAL.
- Pawel Dziewulski, 2016. "Eliciting the just-noticeable difference," Economics Series Working Papers 798, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nwu:cmsems:836. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Fran Walker). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cmnwuus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .