The Nontransitive Consumer
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Peris J. E. & Subiza, B., 1996.
"Demand correspondence for pseudotransitive preferences,"
Mathematical Social Sciences,
Elsevier, vol. 31(1), pages 61-61, February.
- Peris, Josep E. & Subiza, Begona, 1995. "Demand correspondence for pseudo-transitive preferences," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 30(3), pages 307-318, December.
- Yves Balasko & Mich Tvede, 2010.
"General equilibrium without utility functions: how far to go?,"
Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 45(1), pages 201-225, October.
- Yves Balasko & Mich Tvede, 2009. "General Equilibrium without Utility Functions: How far to go?," Discussion Papers 09-17, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- repec:spr:joptap:v:97:y:1998:i:1:d:10.1023_a:1022679201585 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jacques Durieu & Hans Haller & Nicolas Querou & Philippe Solal, 2008.
International Game Theory Review (IGTR),
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 10(02), pages 177-194.
- Jacques Durieu & Hans Haller & Nicolas Quérou & Philippe Solal, 2007. "Ordinal Games," Post-Print ujm-00194794, HAL.
- Jacques Durieu & Hans Haller & Nicolas Querou & Philippe Solal, 2007. "Ordinal Games," CER-ETH Economics working paper series 07/74, CER-ETH - Center of Economic Research (CER-ETH) at ETH Zurich.
- Linares, Pedro, 2009. "Are inconsistent decisions better? An experiment with pairwise comparisons," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 193(2), pages 492-498, March.
- Kesavan, Thulasiram, 1988. "Monte Carlo experiments of market demand theory," ISU General Staff Papers 198801010800009854, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Hans Keiding & Mich Tvede, 2013. "Revealed smooth nontransitive preferences," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 54(3), pages 463-484, November.
- Renou, Ludovic & Schlag, Karl H., 2014. "Ordients: Optimization and comparative statics without utility functions," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 154(C), pages 612-632.
- Hans-Jürgen Salchow, 2005.
"Non-existence of equilibria with free elimination,"
Cahiers de la Maison des Sciences Economiques
b05057, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1).
- Hans-Jürgen Salchow, 2005. "Non-existence of equilibria with free elimination," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00195903, HAL.
- Victor H. Aguiar & Roberto Serrano, 2018. "Cardinal Revealed Preference, Price-Dependent Utility, and Consistent Binary Choice," Working Papers 2018-3, Brown University, Department of Economics.
- Quah, John K.-H., 2008.
"The existence of equilibrium when excess demand obeys the weak axiom,"
Journal of Mathematical Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 44(3-4), pages 337-343, February.
- John K.-H. Quah, 2004. "The existence of equilibrium when excess demand obeys the weak axiom," Economics Papers 2004-W07, Economics Group, Nuffield College, University of Oxford.
- Georgios Gerasimou, 2013. "On continuity of incomplete preferences," Social Choice and Welfare, Springer;The Society for Social Choice and Welfare, vol. 41(1), pages 157-167, June.
- Richard Kihlstrom, 1974. "The Demand Theory of the Weak Axiom of Revealed Preference," Discussion Papers 88, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Gerasímou, Georgios, 2010. "Consumer theory with bounded rational preferences," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 46(5), pages 708-714, September.
- Peris, Josep E. & Subiza, Begona, 1995. "A weak utility function for acyclic preferences," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 48(1), pages 21-24, April.
- Knoblauch, Vicki, 1998. "Order isomorphisms for preferences with intransitive indifference," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(4), pages 421-431, November.
- J. C. R. Alcantud & Carlos Alós-Ferrer, 2002. "Choice-Nash Equilibria," Vienna Economics Papers 0209, University of Vienna, Department of Economics.
- Dominique, C-Rene, 2007. "Should The Utility Function Be Ditched?," MPRA Paper 5987, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Nishimura, Hiroki & Ok, Efe A., 2016. "Utility representation of an incomplete and nontransitive preference relation," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 166(C), pages 164-185.
- Monique Florenzano, 2009. "Walras-Lindahl-Wicksell: What equilibrium concept for public goods provision," Working Papers halshs-00531434, HAL.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ecm:emetrp:v:42:y:1974:i:5:p:913-19. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/essssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.