Maximal elements of not necessarily acyclic binary relations
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Josep Enric Peris Ferrando & Begoña Subiza Martínez, 1992. "Maximal elements of non necessarily acyclic binary relations," Working Papers. Serie AD 1992-07, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
References listed on IDEAS
- Duca, John V., 1993. "RTC activity and the 'missing M2'," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 41(1), pages 67-71.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Salonen, Hannu & Vartiainen, Hannu, 2010.
"On the existence of undominated elements of acyclic relations,"
Mathematical Social Sciences,
Elsevier, vol. 60(3), pages 217-221, November.
- Hannu Salonen & Hannu Vartiainen, 2005. "On the Existence of Undominated Elements of Acyclic Relations," Game Theory and Information 0503009, EconWPA.
- Duggan, John, 2011. "General conditions for the existence of maximal elements via the uncovered set," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 47(6), pages 755-759.
- Subiza Begoña & Peris Josep E., 2014.
"A Solution for General Exchange Markets with Indivisible Goods when Indifferences are Allowed,"
Mathematical Economics Letters,
De Gruyter, vol. 2(3-4), pages 1-5, November.
- Subiza, Begoña & Peris, Josep, 2013. "A Solution for General Exchange Markets with Indivisible Goods when Indifferences Are Allowed," QM&ET Working Papers 12-18, University of Alicante, D. Quantitative Methods and Economic Theory, revised 12 Feb 2014.
- Peris, Josep E. & Subiza, Begoña, 2013. "A reformulation of von Neumann–Morgenstern stability: m-stability," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 66(1), pages 51-55.
- Begoña Subiza & Josep Peris, 2005. "Condorcet choice functions and maximal elements," Social Choice and Welfare, Springer;The Society for Social Choice and Welfare, vol. 24(3), pages 497-508, June.
- Peris, Josep E. & Subiza, Begoña, 2012. "M-stability: A reformulation of Von Neumann-Morgenstern stability," QM&ET Working Papers 12-4, University of Alicante, D. Quantitative Methods and Economic Theory.
- Andrikopoulos, Athanasios & Zacharias, Eleftherios, 2008. "General solutions for choice sets: The Generalized Optimal-Choice Axiom set," MPRA Paper 11645, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolet:v:44:y:1994:i:4:p:385-388. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolet .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.