M-stability: A reformulation of Von Neumann-Morgenstern stability
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Robert Delver & Herman Monsuur, 2001. "Stable sets and standards of behaviour," Social Choice and Welfare, Springer;The Society for Social Choice and Welfare, vol. 18(3), pages 555-570.
- Begoña Subiza & Josep Peris, 2005. "Strong maximals: Elements with maximal score in partial orders," Spanish Economic Review, Springer;Spanish Economic Association, vol. 7(2), pages 157-166, June.
- Peris, Josep E. & Subiza, Begona, 1994.
"Maximal elements of not necessarily acyclic binary relations,"
Elsevier, vol. 44(4), pages 385-388, April.
- Josep Enric Peris Ferrando & Begoña Subiza Martínez, 1992. "Maximal elements of non necessarily acyclic binary relations," Working Papers. Serie AD 1992-07, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Kalai, Ehud & Schmeidler, David, 1977.
"An admissible set occurring in various bargaining situations,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 14(2), pages 402-411, April.
- E. Kalai & D. Schmeidler, 1975. "An Admissible Set Occurring in Various Bargaining Situations," Discussion Papers 191, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
More about this item
Keywordsstable set; generalized-stable; socially-stable; m-stable; admissible set;
- D11 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - Consumer Economics: Theory
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-03-21 (All new papers)
- NEP-GTH-2012-03-21 (Game Theory)
- NEP-MIC-2012-03-21 (Microeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ris:qmetal:2012_004. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Julio Carmona). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dmalies.html .