Strong maximals: Elements with maximal score in partial orders
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Gale, David, 1976. "The linear exchange model," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 3(2), pages 205-209, July.
- Artstein, Zvi, 1979. "A note on fatou's lemma in several dimensions," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 6(3), pages 277-282, December.
- Dierker, Hildegard, 1975. "Equilibria and core of large economies," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 2(2), pages 155-169.
- Bonnisseau, J.M. & Joffre, A., 1994. "Equilibrium Manifold for Linear Exchange Economies," Papiers d'Economie MathÃ©matique et Applications 94.87, UniversitÃ© PanthÃ©on-Sorbonne (Paris 1).
- Cheng, Hsueh-Cheng, 1979. "Linear economies are "gross substitute" systems," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 20(1), pages 110-117, February.
- Eaves, B. Curtis, 1976. "A finite algorithm for the linear exchange model," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 3(2), pages 197-203, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Peris, Josep E. & Subiza, Begoña, 2012. "M-stability: A reformulation of Von Neumann-Morgenstern stability," QM&ET Working Papers 12-4, University of Alicante, D. Quantitative Methods and Economic Theory.
- García-Bermejo, Juan Carlos, 2012. "A Note on Selecting Maximals in Finite Spaces," Working Papers in Economic Theory 2012/06, Universidad Autónoma de Madrid (Spain), Department of Economic Analysis (Economic Theory and Economic History).
- Joseph, Rémy-Robert, 2010. "Making choices with a binary relation: Relative choice axioms and transitive closures," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 207(2), pages 865-877, December.
More about this item
KeywordsPartial order; maximal element; score;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:specre:v:7:y:2005:i:2:p:157-166. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .