A Note on Selecting Maximals in Finite Spaces
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Begoña Subiza & Josep Peris, 2000. "Choice Functions: Rationality re-Examined," Theory and Decision, Springer, vol. 48(3), pages 287-304, May.
- Susanne Fuchs-Seliger & Oliver Mayer, 2003. "Rationality without Transitivity," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 80(1), pages 77-87, August.
- Begoña Subiza & Josep Peris, 2005. "Strong maximals: Elements with maximal score in partial orders," Spanish Economic Review, Springer;Spanish Economic Association, vol. 7(2), pages 157-166, June.
- Begoña Subiza & Josep Peris, 2005. "Condorcet choice functions and maximal elements," Social Choice and Welfare, Springer;The Society for Social Choice and Welfare, vol. 24(3), pages 497-508, June.
- Fishburn, Peter C, 1991. "Nontransitive Preferences in Decision Theory," Journal of Risk and Uncertainty, Springer, vol. 4(2), pages 113-134, April.
More about this item
Keywordsmaximal elements; maximization; acyclical preferences; rational choice; choice function; refinements of maximization rule.;
- C60 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - General
- D11 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - Consumer Economics: Theory
- D71 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making - - - Social Choice; Clubs; Committees; Associations
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-02-20 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:uam:wpaper:201206. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Andrés Maroto-Sánchez). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dauames.html .