Report NEP-GTH-2012-03-21This is the archive for NEP-GTH, a report on new working papers in the area of Game Theory. Laszlo A. Koczy issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Béal, Sylvain & Rémila, Eric & Solal, Philippe, 2012. "The sequential equal surplus division for sharing a river," MPRA Paper 37346, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:ner:toulou:http://neeo.univ-tlse1.fr/3062/ is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Federica Alberti & Edward J. Cartwright & Anna Stepanova, 2011. "Threshold public good games and impulse balance theory," Jena Economic Research Papers 2011-062, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Kuzmics, Christoph, 2014. "Inferring preferences from choices under uncertainty," Center for Mathematical Economics Working Papers 462, Center for Mathematical Economics, Bielefeld University.
- Rahmi Ilkilic, 2012. "Allocation rules on networks," DOCUMENTOS DE TRABAJO 009380, UNIVERSIDAD DEL ROSARIO.
- Victor Aguirregabiria & Arvind Magesan, 2012. "Identification and estimation of dynamic games when players' beliefs are not in equilibrium," Working Papers tecipa-449, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:pra:mprapa:36991 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Jörg Franke & Christian Kanzow & Wolfgang Leininger & Alexandra Schwartz, 2012. "Lottery versus All-Pay Auction Contests – A Revenue Dominance Theorem," Ruhr Economic Papers 0315, Rheinisch-Westfälisches Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-Universität Bochum, Universität Dortmund, Universität Duisburg-Essen.
- Smith, John & Bezrukova, Katerina, 2012. "Towards an understanding of the endogenous nature of group identification in games," MPRA Paper 37356, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Peris, Josep E. & Subiza, Begoña, 2012. "M-stability: A reformulation of Von Neumann-Morgenstern stability," QM&ET Working Papers 12-4, University of Alicante, D. Quantitative Methods and Economic Theory.
- Anastasios Koukoumelis & M. Vittoria Levati, 2012. "An experiment investigating the spill-over effects of voicing outrage," Jena Economic Research Papers 2012-007, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Paula Jaramillo & Cagatay Kayi & Flip Klijn, 2012. "Asymmetrically fair rules for an indivisible good problem with a budget constraint," DOCUMENTOS DE TRABAJO 009381, UNIVERSIDAD DEL ROSARIO.
- José Alcalde Pérez & Begoña Subiza Martínez, 2012. "On integration policies and schooling," Working Papers. Serie AD 2012-06, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- George Mailath & Andrew Postlewaite & Larry Samuelson, 2012. "Premuneration Values and Investments in Matching Markets," PIER Working Paper Archive 12-008, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania.
- Felix Bierbrauer & Nick Netzer, 2012. "Mechanism design and intentions," ECON - Working Papers 066, Department of Economics - University of Zurich, revised Apr 2014.
- Faillo, Marco & Grieco, Daniela & Zarri, Luca, 2012. "Cultural Diversity, Cooperation,and Anti-social Punishment," AICCON Working Papers 102-2012, Associazione Italiana per la Cultura della Cooperazione e del Non Profit.
- Martin G. Kocher & Wolfgang J. Luhan & Matthias Sutter, 2012. "Testing a forgotten aspect of Akerlofï¿½s gift exchange hypothesis: Relational contracts with individual and uniform wages," Working Papers 2012-02, Faculty of Economics and Statistics, University of Innsbruck.