Towards an understanding of the endogenous nature of group identification in games
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Fernando Aguiar & Pablo Branas-Garza & Maria Paz Espinosa & Luis Miller, 2010.
"Personal identity: a theoretical and experimental analysis,"
Journal of Economic Methodology,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 17(3), pages 261-275.
- Fernando Aguiar & Pablo Branas-Garza & Maria Paz Espinosa & Luis M. Miller, 2007. "Personal Identity in the Dictator Game," Jena Economic Research Papers 2007-007, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Aguiar, Fernando & Brañas Garza, Pablo & Espinosa Alejos, María Paz & Miller Moya, Luis Miguel, 2009. "Personal identity. A theoretical and experimental analysis," DFAEII Working Papers 2009-04, University of the Basque Country - Department of Foundations of Economic Analysis II.
- Schotter, Andrew & Weiss, Avi & Zapater, Inigo, 1996.
"Fairness and survival in ultimatum and dictatorship games,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 31(1), pages 37-56, October.
- Schotter, A. & Weiss, A. & Zapater, I., 1993. "Fairness and Survival in Ultimatum and Dictatorship Games," Working Papers 93-01, C.V. Starr Center for Applied Economics, New York University.
- Ahmed, Ali M., 2007. "Group identity, social distance and intergroup bias," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 28(3), pages 324-337, June.
- Samuel Bowles, 1998. "Endogenous Preferences: The Cultural Consequences of Markets and Other Economic Institutions," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 36(1), pages 75-111, March.
More about this item
KeywordsGroup Identification; Experimental Game Theory; Endogenous Preferences; Social Identity; Decision Difficulty;
- Z10 - Other Special Topics - - Cultural Economics - - - General
- C91 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Design of Experiments - - - Laboratory, Individual Behavior
- C72 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory - - - Noncooperative Games
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-03-21 (All new papers)
- NEP-EVO-2012-03-21 (Evolutionary Economics)
- NEP-EXP-2012-03-21 (Experimental Economics)
- NEP-GTH-2012-03-21 (Game Theory)
- NEP-HPE-2012-03-21 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
- NEP-SOC-2012-03-21 (Social Norms & Social Capital)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:37356. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.