Towards an understanding of the endogenous nature of group identification in games
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Fernando Aguiar & Pablo Branas-Garza & Maria Paz Espinosa & Luis Miller, 2010.
"Personal identity: a theoretical and experimental analysis,"
Journal of Economic Methodology,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 17(3), pages 261-275.
- Fernando Aguiar & Pablo Branas-Garza & Maria Paz Espinosa & Luis M. Miller, 2007. "Personal Identity in the Dictator Game," Jena Economic Research Papers 2007-007, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Aguiar, Fernando & Brañas Garza, Pablo & Espinosa Alejos, María Paz & Miller Moya, Luis Miguel, 2009. "Personal identity. A theoretical and experimental analysis," DFAEII Working Papers 2009-04, University of the Basque Country - Department of Foundations of Economic Analysis II.
- Schotter, Andrew & Weiss, Avi & Zapater, Inigo, 1996.
"Fairness and survival in ultimatum and dictatorship games,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 31(1), pages 37-56, October.
- Schotter, A. & Weiss, A. & Zapater, I., 1993. "Fairness and Survival in Ultimatum and Dictatorship Games," Working Papers 93-01, C.V. Starr Center for Applied Economics, New York University.
- Ahmed, Ali M., 2007. "Group identity, social distance and intergroup bias," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 28(3), pages 324-337, June.
- Samuel Bowles, 1998. "Endogenous Preferences: The Cultural Consequences of Markets and Other Economic Institutions," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 36(1), pages 75-111, March.
More about this item
KeywordsGroup Identification; Experimental Game Theory; Endogenous Preferences; Social Identity; Decision Difficulty;
- Z10 - Other Special Topics - - Cultural Economics - - - General
- C91 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Design of Experiments - - - Laboratory, Individual Behavior
- C72 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory - - - Noncooperative Games
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-03-21 (All new papers)
- NEP-EVO-2012-03-21 (Evolutionary Economics)
- NEP-EXP-2012-03-21 (Experimental Economics)
- NEP-GTH-2012-03-21 (Game Theory)
- NEP-HPE-2012-03-21 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
- NEP-SOC-2012-03-21 (Social Norms & Social Capital)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:37356. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .