Report NEP-EVO-2012-03-21This is the archive for NEP-EVO, a report on new working papers in the area of Evolutionary Economics. Matthew Baker issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Smith, John & Bezrukova, Katerina, 2012. "Towards an understanding of the endogenous nature of group identification in games," MPRA Paper 37356, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Marco Faillo & Daniela Grieco & Luca Zarri, 2012. "Cultural Diversity, Cooperation, and Antisocial Punishment," Working Papers 09/2012, University of Verona, Department of Economics.
- James C. Cox & Maroš Servátka & Radovan Vadovic, 2012. "Status Quo Effects in Fairness Games: Reciprocal Responses to Acts of Commission vs. Acts of Omission," Experimental Economics Center Working Paper Series 2012-03, Experimental Economics Center, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University, revised Jan 2016.
- Item repec:pra:mprapa:36991 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- John E. Roemer, 2012. "Kantian Optimization, Social Ethos, and Pareto Efficiency," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1854, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Anastasios Koukoumelis & M. Vittoria Levati, 2012. "An experiment investigating the spill-over effects of voicing outrage," Jena Economic Research Papers 2012-007, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Drichoutis, Andreas & Nayga, Rodolfo, 2012. "Do risk and time preferences have biological roots?," MPRA Paper 37320, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Federica Alberti & Edward J. Cartwright & Anna Stepanova, 2011. "Threshold public good games and impulse balance theory," Jena Economic Research Papers 2011-062, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Tonin, Mirco & Vlassopoulos, Michael, 2012. "Experimental Evidence of Self-Image Concerns as Motivation for Giving," IZA Discussion Papers 6388, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Lars Kunze, 2012. "Like Father, Like Son: Inheriting and Bequeathing," Ruhr Economic Papers 0318, Rheinisch-Westfälisches Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-Universität Bochum, Universität Dortmund, Universität Duisburg-Essen.
- Dean Karlan & Margaret A. McConnell, 2012. "Hey Look at Me: The Effect of Giving Circles on Giving," Working Papers 1006, Economic Growth Center, Yale University.
- Nicoletta Balbo & Nicola Barban, 2012. "Does fertility behavior spread among friends?," Working Papers 050, "Carlo F. Dondena" Centre for Research on Social Dynamics (DONDENA), Università Commerciale Luigi Bocconi.