Report NEP-SOC-2012-03-21This is the archive for NEP-SOC, a report on new working papers in the area of Social Norms & Social Capital. Fabio Sabatini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Gharad Bryan & Dean Karlan & Jonathan Zinman, 2012. "You Can Pick Your Friends, But You Need to Watch Them: Loan Screening and Enforcement in a Referrals Field Experiment," Working Papers 1009, Economic Growth Center, Yale University.
- Dean Karlan & Margaret A. McConnell, 2012. "Hey Look at Me: The Effect of Giving Circles on Giving," Working Papers 1006, Economic Growth Center, Yale University.
- Guido de Blasio & Giorgio Nuzzo, 2012. "Social capital and inequality in Italy," Questioni di Economia e Finanza (Occasional Papers) 116, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Nicoletta Balbo & Nicola Barban, 2012. "Does fertility behavior spread among friends?," Working Papers 050, "Carlo F. Dondena" Centre for Research on Social Dynamics (DONDENA), Università Commerciale Luigi Bocconi.
- Marco Faillo & Daniela Grieco & Luca Zarri, 2012. "Cultural Diversity, Cooperation, and Antisocial Punishment," Working Papers 09/2012, University of Verona, Department of Economics.
- Sarah Brown & Karl Taylor, 2012. "Household Finances and Social Interaction," Working Papers 2012007, The University of Sheffield, Department of Economics.
- Ramon Marimon & Juan Pablo Nicolini & Pedro Teles, 2011. "Money is an Experience Good: Competition and Trust in the Private Provision of Money," Economics Working Papers ECO2011/24, European University Institute.
- Emily Erikson & Sampsa Samila, 2012. "Decentralization, Social Networks, and Organizational Learning," DRUID Working Papers 12-01, DRUID, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Industrial Economics and Strategy/Aalborg University, Department of Business Studies.
- Kocher, Martin G. & Luhan, Wolfgang J. & Sutter, Matthias, 2012. "Testing a forgotten aspect of Akerlof’s gift exchange hypothesis: Relational contracts with individual and uniform wages," Discussion Papers in Economics 12816, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Smith, John & Bezrukova, Katerina, 2012. "Towards an understanding of the endogenous nature of group identification in games," MPRA Paper 37356, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Anastasios Koukoumelis & M. Vittoria Levati, 2012. "An experiment investigating the spill-over effects of voicing outrage," Jena Economic Research Papers 2012-007, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.
- Felix Bierbrauer & Nick Netzer, 2012. "Mechanism design and intentions," ECON - Working Papers 066, Department of Economics - University of Zurich, revised Apr 2014.
- John E. Roemer, 2012. "Kantian Optimization, Social Ethos, and Pareto Efficiency," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1854, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Tonin, Mirco & Vlassopoulos, Michael, 2012. "Experimental Evidence of Self-Image Concerns as Motivation for Giving," IZA Discussion Papers 6388, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- García-Muñoz, Teresa & Neuman, Shoshana, 2012. "Is Religiosity of Immigrants a Bridge or a Buffer in the Process of Integration? A Comparative Study of Europe and the United States," IZA Discussion Papers 6384, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).