Report NEP-HPE-2012-03-21This is the archive for NEP-HPE, a report on new working papers in the area of History & Philosophy of Economics. Erik Thomson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Punabantu, Siize, 2012. "Governments in economic crisis: What is the 99% and why does it exist?," MPRA Paper 37316, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- John E. Roemer, 2012. "Kantian Optimization, Social Ethos, and Pareto Efficiency," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1854, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- James C. Cox & Maroš Servátka & Radovan Vadovic, 2012. "Status Quo Effects in Fairness Games: Reciprocal Responses to Acts of Commission vs. Acts of Omission," Experimental Economics Center Working Paper Series 2012-03, Experimental Economics Center, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University, revised Jan 2016.
- Łukasz Hardt, 2012. "The Idea of Good (Enough) Governance. A Look from Complexity Economics," Working Papers 2012-05, Faculty of Economic Sciences, University of Warsaw.
- Smith, John & Bezrukova, Katerina, 2012. "Towards an understanding of the endogenous nature of group identification in games," MPRA Paper 37356, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Decker, Stephanie, 2012. "The silence of the archive: post-colonialism and the practice of historical reconstruction from archival evidence," MPRA Paper 37280, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gennady Bilych, 2011. "Karl Marx Labor Theory of Value. Delusion or Truth?," Macroeconomics bilych_gennady.85552-008, Socionet.
- Tonin, Mirco & Vlassopoulos, Michael, 2012. "Experimental Evidence of Self-Image Concerns as Motivation for Giving," IZA Discussion Papers 6388, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Paulina Granados Zambrano, 2012. "I Prefer Not to Know! Analyzing the Decision of Getting Information about your Ability," Economics Working Papers ECO2012/04, European University Institute.
- Ellen R. McGrattan & Edward C. Prescott, 2012. "The labor productivity puzzle," Working Papers 694, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Pavlopoulos, Antonios, 2012. "Contributions to oligopoly theory," MPRA Paper 37267, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mukherji, Anjan, 2012. "The Second Fundamental Theorem of Positive Economics," Working Papers 12/98, National Institute of Public Finance and Policy.
- Nathalie Mitev & François-Xavier De Vaujany, 2012. "Seizing the Opportunity: Towards a Historiography of Information Systems," Post-Print halshs-00671690, HAL.
- GyÃ¶rgy SurÃ¡nyi, 2012. "The global crisis: Have we learned the right lessons?," CASE Network E-briefs 07, CASE-Center for Social and Economic Research.
- Sarah Auster, 2011. "Asymmetric Awareness and Moral Hazard," Economics Working Papers ECO2011/, European University Institute.
- William M. Wadman, 2012. "The Disappearance of Hard Constraints in Neoclassical Economics," Papers on Economics and Evolution 2012-04, Philipps University Marburg, Department of Geography.