Governments in economic crisis: What is the 99% and why does it exist?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Punabantu, Siize, 2010. "The Origin of Wealth," MPRA Paper 24730, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsScarcity; banking; credit creation; banks; resource creation; implosion; poverty; wealth; money; price; mark-up; cost plus pricing; rationality; operating level economics; economic growth; paradox;
- A22 - General Economics and Teaching - - Economic Education and Teaching of Economics - - - Undergraduate
- A23 - General Economics and Teaching - - Economic Education and Teaching of Economics - - - Graduate
- A13 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics - - - Relation of Economics to Social Values
- F02 - International Economics - - General - - - International Economic Order and Integration
- A10 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics - - - General
- A11 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics - - - Role of Economics; Role of Economists
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-03-21 (All new papers)
- NEP-HME-2012-03-21 (Heterodox Microeconomics)
- NEP-HPE-2012-03-21 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
- NEP-PKE-2012-03-21 (Post Keynesian Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:37316. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .