Currency Wars & International Trade
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Punabantu, Siize, 2010. "The Origin of Wealth," MPRA Paper 24730, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Punabantu, Siize, 2010. "Financing the doubling of GDP in one year at constant price," MPRA Paper 24132, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsInternational trade; currencies; money; banking; banks; central bank; open markets; open economies; closed economies; salve trade; imports; exports; electronic clearing house; ECH; net importers; net exporters; G20; trade deficit; trade balance; imbalance; IMF; World Bank; WTO; free markets;
- F1 - International Economics - - Trade
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-11-27 (All new papers)
- NEP-INT-2010-11-27 (International Trade)
- NEP-MON-2010-11-27 (Monetary Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:26736. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .