The Origin of Wealth
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Dean Baker, 2010. "The Budget Deficit Scare Story and the Great Recession," CEPR Reports and Issue Briefs 2010-04, Center for Economic and Policy Research (CEPR).
- John Schmitt & Dean Baker, 2010. "The $1 Trillion Wage Deficit," Challenge, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 53(2), pages 47-53.
- Punabantu, Siize, 2010. "Financing the doubling of GDP in one year at constant price," MPRA Paper 24132, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- John Schmitt & Tessa Conroy, 2010. "The Urgent Need for Job Creation," CEPR Reports and Issue Briefs 2010-17, Center for Economic and Policy Research (CEPR).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Punabantu, Siize, 2010. "Currency Wars & International Trade," MPRA Paper 26736, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Punabantu, Siize, 2010. "Market Myths in Contemporary Economics," MPRA Paper 25508, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Punabantu, Siize, 2011. "How to end to the debt crisis in one month," MPRA Paper 32683, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Punabantu, Siize, 2012. "Governments in economic crisis: What is the 99% and why does it exist?," MPRA Paper 37316, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsScarcity; banking; credit creation; resource creation; implosion; wobble effect; economic thought; poverty; wealth; equation of exchange; cost curve; money; price; mark-up; cost plus pricing; rationality; operating level economics; economic growth; barter; expenditure fallacy; paradox.;
- E31 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Price Level; Inflation; Deflation
- D01 - Microeconomics - - General - - - Microeconomic Behavior: Underlying Principles
- B41 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - Economic Methodology - - - Economic Methodology
- A11 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics - - - Role of Economics; Role of Economists
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-09-11 (All new papers)
- NEP-HPE-2010-09-11 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
- NEP-MAC-2010-09-11 (Macroeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:24730. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .