Financing the doubling of GDP in one year at constant price
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- A. Meltzer & Peter Ordeshook & Thomas Romer, 1983. "Introduction," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 41(1), pages 1-5, January.
- A. P. Thirlwall, 1983. "Introduction," Journal of Post Keynesian Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 5(3), pages 341-344, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Punabantu, Siize, 2010. "The Origin of Wealth," MPRA Paper 24730, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Punabantu, Siize, 2010. "Currency Wars & International Trade," MPRA Paper 26736, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Punabantu, Siize, 2010. "Market Myths in Contemporary Economics," MPRA Paper 25508, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Punabantu, Siize, 2011. "How to end to the debt crisis in one month," MPRA Paper 32683, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsScarcity; banking; credit creation; resource creation; implosion; wobble effect; economic thought; poverty; money; price; mark-up; cost plus pricing; rationality; operating level economics; economic growth; barter; gift economics; expenditure fallacy; paradox; optimism; pessimism;
- E31 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Price Level; Inflation; Deflation
- D01 - Microeconomics - - General - - - Microeconomic Behavior: Underlying Principles
- B41 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - Economic Methodology - - - Economic Methodology
- A11 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics - - - Role of Economics; Role of Economists
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:24132. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.