Report NEP-PKE-2012-03-21This is the archive for NEP-PKE, a report on new working papers in the area of Post Keynesian Economics. Karl Petrick issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Dean Baker & Helene Jorgensen, 2012. "The Relationship Between Financial Transactions Costs and Economic Growth," CEPR Reports and Issue Briefs 2012-10, Center for Economic and Policy Research (CEPR).
- Taro, Abe, 2012. "Technical progress and maturity in a Kaleckian model of growth with an endogenous employment rate," MPRA Paper 37308, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sue Bowden & Paul Mosley, 2012. "Politics, Public Expenditure and the Evolution of Poverty in Africa 1920-2009," Working Papers 2012003, The University of Sheffield, Department of Economics.
- Paul Mosley & Blessing Chiripanhura, 2012. "The African Political Business Cycle: Varieties of Experience," Working Papers 2012002, The University of Sheffield, Department of Economics.
- Vivien Blanchet, 2011. "The two faces of Janus: a postcolonial problematization of the fair trade ambivalence," Post-Print halshs-00676060, HAL.
- Item repec:unu:wpaper:wp2012-05 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Punabantu, Siize, 2012. "Governments in economic crisis: What is the 99% and why does it exist?," MPRA Paper 37316, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Tarp, Finn & O?Toole, Conor M., 2012. "Corruption and the Efficiency of Capital Investment in Developing Countries," Working Paper Series UNU-WIDER Research Paper , World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Sarmidi, Tamat & Siong Hook, Law & Jafari, Yaghoob, 2012. "Resource curse: new evidence on the role of institutions," MPRA Paper 37206, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Teiu, Codrin-Marius & Juravle, Daniel, 2011. "A practical approach on making use of case study research in economics," MPRA Paper 37204, University Library of Munich, Germany.