Report NEP-HME-2012-03-21This is the archive for NEP-HME, a report on new working papers in the area of Heterodox Microeconomics. Frederic S. Lee issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:unu:wpaper:wp2012-02 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Alessandro Spelta & Tanya Araújo, 2012. "The topology of cross-border exposures: beyond the minimal spanning tree approach," Working Papers Department of Economics 2012/11, ISEG - School of Economics and Management, Department of Economics, University of Lisbon.
- Punabantu, Siize, 2012. "Governments in economic crisis: What is the 99% and why does it exist?," MPRA Paper 37316, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Fischer, Elisabeth & Qaim, Matin, 2012. "Gender, Agricultural Commercialization, and Collective Action in Kenya," Discussion Papers 121229, Georg-August-Universitaet Goettingen, GlobalFood, Department of Agricultural Economics and Rural Development.
- Gennady Bilych, 2011. "Karl Marx Labor Theory of Value. Delusion or Truth?," Macroeconomics bilych_gennady.85552-008, Socionet.
- Sarah Brockhoff & Stéphane Rossignol & Emmanuelle Taugourdeau, 2012. "The three worlds of welfare capitalism revisited," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 12018, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Boonperm, Jirawan & Haughton, Jonathan & Khandker, Shahidur R. & Rukumnuaykit, Pungpond, 2012. "Appraising the Thailand village fund," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5998, The World Bank.
- William M. Wadman, 2012. "The Disappearance of Hard Constraints in Neoclassical Economics," Papers on Economics and Evolution 2012-04, Philipps University Marburg, Department of Geography.
- Christian Le Bas & Nicolas Poussing, 2012. "Are complex innovators more persistent than single innovators ? An empirical analysis of innovation persistence drivers," Working Papers 1201, Groupe d'Analyse et de Théorie Economique (GATE), Centre national de la recherche scientifique (CNRS), Université Lyon 2, Ecole Normale Supérieure.
- Łukasz Hardt, 2012. "The Idea of Good (Enough) Governance. A Look from Complexity Economics," Working Papers 2012-05, Faculty of Economic Sciences, University of Warsaw.
- Chiara Bentivogli & Eliana Viviano, 2012. "Changes in the Italian economy: the cooperatives," Questioni di Economia e Finanza (Occasional Papers) 113, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- John E. Roemer, 2012. "Kantian Optimization, Social Ethos, and Pareto Efficiency," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1854, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.