A selection of maximal elements under non-transitive indifferences
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Josep Enric Peris Ferrando & Begoña Subiza Martínez, 1997. "Choosing among maximals," Working Papers. Serie AD 1997-19, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- J.C. R. Alcantud, 2002. "Characterization of the existence of maximal elements of acyclic relations," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 19(2), pages 407-416.
- Bridges, Douglas S., 1985. "Representing interval orders by a single real-valued function," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 36(1), pages 149-155, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gianni Bosi & Magalì E. Zuanon, 2017. "Maximal elements of quasi upper semicontinuous preorders on compact spaces," Economic Theory Bulletin, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 5(1), pages 109-117, April.
- Bosi, Gianni & Zuanon, Magalì, 2014. "Upper semicontinuous representations of interval orders," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 68(C), pages 60-63.
More about this item
KeywordsMaximal element; Selection of maximals; Acyclicity; Interval order; Semiorder;
- D11 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - Consumer Economics: Theory
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:16601. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .