Numerical representability of semiorders
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Gensemer, Susan H., 1988. "On numerical representations of semiorders," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 15(3), pages 277-286, June.
- Agaev, Rafig & Aleskerov, Fuad, 1993. "Interval choice: classic and general cases," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 26(3), pages 249-272, November.
- Vincke, Philippe, 1980. "Linear Utility Functions on Semiordered Mixture Spaces," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 48(3), pages 771-775, April.
- Gensemer, Susan H., 1987. "On relationships between numerical representations of interval orders and semiorders," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 43(1), pages 157-169, October.
- Bosi, Gianni & Isler, Romano, 1995. "Representing preferences with nontransitive indifference by a single real-valued function," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 24(7), pages 621-631.
- Yew-Kwang Ng, 1975. "Bentham or Bergson? Finite Sensibility, Utility Functions and Social Welfare Functions," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 42(4), pages 545-569.
- Oloriz, Esteban & Candeal, Juan Carlos & Indurain, Esteban, 1998. "Representability of Interval Orders," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 78(1), pages 219-227, January.
- Jamison, Dean T & Lau, Lawrence J, 1977. "The Nature of Equilibrium with Semiordered Preferences," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 45(7), pages 1595-1605, October.
- Gensemer, Susan H., 1987. "Continuous semiorder representations," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 16(3), pages 275-289, June.
- Bridges, Douglas S., 1985. "Representing interval orders by a single real-valued function," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 36(1), pages 149-155, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Abrísqueta, Francisco J. & Candeal, Juan C. & Induráin, Esteban & Zudaire, Margarita, 2009. "Scott-Suppes representability of semiorders: Internal conditions," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 57(2), pages 245-261, March.
- Marley, A. A. J., 2002. "Random utility models and their applications: recent developments," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 43(3), pages 289-302, July.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:matsoc:v:43:y:2002:i:1:p:61-77. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505565 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.