Numerical representability of semiorders
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Agaev, Rafig & Aleskerov, Fuad, 1993. "Interval choice: classic and general cases," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 26(3), pages 249-272, November.
- Vincke, Philippe, 1980. "Linear Utility Functions on Semiordered Mixture Spaces," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 48(3), pages 771-775, April.
- Bosi, Gianni & Isler, Romano, 1995. "Representing preferences with nontransitive indifference by a single real-valued function," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 24(7), pages 621-631.
- Yew-Kwang Ng, 1975. "Bentham or Bergson? Finite Sensibility, Utility Functions and Social Welfare Functions," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 42(4), pages 545-569.
- Oloriz, Esteban & Candeal, Juan Carlos & Indurain, Esteban, 1998. "Representability of Interval Orders," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 78(1), pages 219-227, January.
- Jamison, Dean T & Lau, Lawrence J, 1977. "The Nature of Equilibrium with Semiordered Preferences," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 45(7), pages 1595-1605, October.
- Gensemer, Susan H., 1988. "On numerical representations of semiorders," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 15(3), pages 277-286, June.
- Gensemer, Susan H., 1987. "On relationships between numerical representations of interval orders and semiorders," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 43(1), pages 157-169, October.
- Gensemer, Susan H., 1987. "Continuous semiorder representations," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 16(3), pages 275-289, June.
- Bridges, Douglas S., 1985. "Representing interval orders by a single real-valued function," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 36(1), pages 149-155, June.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:matsoc:v:43:y:2002:i:1:p:61-77. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.