Characterization of the existence of semicontinuous weak utilities
No abstract is available for this item.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Herden, G., 1989. "On the existence of utility functions," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 17(3), pages 297-313, June.
- Subiza, Begona & Peris, Josep E., 1997.
"Numerical representation for lower quasi-continuous preferences,"
Mathematical Social Sciences,
Elsevier, vol. 33(2), pages 149-156, April.
- Josep Enric Peris Ferrando & Begoña Subiza Martínez, 1996. "Numerical representation for lower quasi-continuous preferences," Working Papers. Serie AD 1996-08, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Herden, G., 1989. "On the existence of utility functions ii," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 18(2), pages 107-117, October.
- Bridges, Douglas S., 1983. "Numerical representation of intransitive preferences on a countable set," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 30(1), pages 213-217, June.
- Peleg, Bezalel, 1970. "Utility Functions for Partially Ordered Topological Spaces," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 38(1), pages 93-96, January.
- Jaffray, Jean-Yves, 1975. "Semicontinuous extension of a partial order," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 2(3), pages 395-406, December.
- J.C.R. Alcantud, 1999. "Weak utilities from acyclicity," Theory and Decision, Springer, vol. 47(2), pages 185-196, October.
- Richter, Marcel K, 1980. "Continuous and Semi-Continuous Utility," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 21(2), pages 293-299, June. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)