On constrained dual recoverability theorems
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Banerjee, Asis & Pattanaik, Prasanta K., 1996. "A note on a property of maximal sets and choice in the absence of universal comparability," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 51(2), pages 191-195, May.
- Mishan, E J, 1980. "The New Welfare Economics: An Alternative View," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 21(3), pages 691-705, October.
- T. de Scitovszky, 1941. "A Note on Welfare Propositions in Economics," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 9(1), pages 77-88.
- Bossert, Walter & Sprumont, Yves & Suzumura, Kotaro, 2002.
"Upper semicontinuous extensions of binary relations,"
Journal of Mathematical Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 37(3), pages 231-246, May.
- Walter Bossert & Yves Sprumont & Kotaro Suzumura, 2002. "Upper Semicontinuous Extensions of Binary Relations," Discussion Paper Series a423, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- BOSSERT, Walter & SPRUMONT, Yves & SUZUMURA, Kotaro, 2002. "Upper Semicontinuous Extensions of Binary Relations," Cahiers de recherche 2002-01, Universite de Montreal, Departement de sciences economiques.
- Jaffray, Jean-Yves, 1975. "Semicontinuous extension of a partial order," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 2(3), pages 395-406, December.
- Suzumura, Kotaro, 1999.
"Paretian Welfare Judgements and Bergsonian Social Choice,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 109(455), pages 204-220, April.
- Suzumura Kotaro, 1998. "Paretian Welfare Judgements and Bergsonian Social Choice," Discussion Paper Series a341, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Madden, Paul, 1996. "Suppes-Sen dominance, generalised Lorenz dominance and the welfare economics of competitive equilibrium: Some examples," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 61(2), pages 247-262, August.
- Suzumura, Kataro, 1976. "Remarks on the Theory of Collective Choice," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 43(172), pages 381-390, November.
- W. M. Gorman, 1955. "The Intransitivity Of Certain Criteria Used In Welfare Economics," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 0(1), pages 25-34.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Athanasios Andrikopoulos, 2011. "Characterization of the existence of semicontinuous weak utilities for binary relations," Theory and Decision, Springer, vol. 70(1), pages 13-26, January.
- Athanasios Andrikopoulos, 2007. "A representation of consistent binary relations," Spanish Economic Review, Springer;Spanish Economic Association, vol. 9(4), pages 299-307, December.
More about this item
- C60 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - General
- D60 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - General
- D70 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:matsoc:v:45:y:2003:i:2:p:143-154. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505565 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.