The New Welfare Economics, 1939-1974
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Antoinette Baujard, 2016.
Chapters,in: Handbook on the History of Economic Analysis Volume III, chapter 42, pages 611-624
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Antoinette Baujard, 2013. "Welfare economics," Working Papers 1333, Groupe d'Analyse et de Théorie Economique Lyon St-Étienne (GATE Lyon St-Étienne), Université de Lyon.
- Antoinette Baujard, 2013. "Welfare economics," Working Papers halshs-00906907, HAL.
- Antoinette Baujard, 2016. "Welfare economics," Post-Print halshs-00758914, HAL.
- Donald Keenan & Paul Rubin, 1985. "The limits of the equity-efficiency tradeoff," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 47(3), pages 425-436, January.
- Susumu Cato, 2011. "Pareto principles, positive responsiveness, and majority decisions," Theory and Decision, Springer, vol. 71(4), pages 503-518, October.
- Jonathan Aldred, 2006. "Incommensurability and Monetary Valuation," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 82(2), pages 141-161.
- Runge, C. Ford, 1999. "Beyond The Green Box: A Conceptual Framework For Agricultural Trade And The Environment," Working Papers 14417, University of Minnesota, Center for International Food and Agricultural Policy.
- William Keech & Michael Munger, 2015. "The anatomy of government failure," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 164(1), pages 1-42, July.
- Kotaro Suzumura, 2002. "Introduction to social choice and welfare," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 442, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- repec:eee:ecoser:v:3:y:2013:i:c:p:e1-e10 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
ListsThis item is featured on the following reading lists or Wikipedia pages:
- Keynesianismo in Wikipedia Spanish ne '')
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ier:iecrev:v:19:y:1978:i:3:p:547-84. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deupaus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.