On the extension of binary relations in economic and game theories
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Stephen A. Clark, 1988. "An extension theorem for rational choice functions," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 55(3), pages 485-492.
- Bossert, Walter & Sprumont, Yves & Suzumura, Kotaro, 2002.
"Upper semicontinuous extensions of binary relations,"
Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 37(3), pages 231-246, May.
- Walter Bossert & Yves Sprumont & Kotaro Suzumura, 2002. "Upper Semicontinuous Extensions of Binary Relations," Discussion Paper Series a423, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- BOSSERT, Walter & SPRUMONT, Yves & SUZUMURA, Kotaro, 2002. "Upper Semicontinuous Extensions of Binary Relations," Cahiers de recherche 2002-01, Universite de Montreal, Departement de sciences economiques.
- Jaffray, Jean-Yves, 1975. "Semicontinuous extension of a partial order," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 2(3), pages 395-406, December.
- Demuynck, Thomas, 2009.
"A general extension result with applications to convexity, homotheticity and monotonicity,"
Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 57(1), pages 96-109, January.
- Thomas Demuynck, 2009. "A general extension result with applications to convexity, homotheticity and monotonicity," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/252244, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Weymark, John A., 2000. "A generalization of Moulin's Pareto extension theorem," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 39(2), pages 235-240, March.
- Paolo Scapparone, 1999. "Existence of a convex extension of a preference relation," Decisions in Economics and Finance, Springer;Associazione per la Matematica, vol. 22(1), pages 5-11, March.
- Podinovski, Vladislav V., 2013. "Non-dominance and potential optimality for partial preference relations," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 229(2), pages 482-486.
- Demuynck, Thomas & Lauwers, Luc, 2009.
"Nash rationalization of collective choice over lotteries,"
Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 57(1), pages 1-15, January.
- Thomas Demuynck & Luc Lauwers, 2009. "Nash rationalization of collective choice over lotteries," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/252245, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Athanasios Andrikopoulos, 2012. "On the construction of non-empty choice sets," Social Choice and Welfare, Springer;The Society for Social Choice and Welfare, vol. 38(2), pages 305-323, February.
- Sophie Bade, 2005. "Nash equilibrium in games with incomplete preferences," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 26(2), pages 309-332, August.
- Duggan, John, 1999. "A General Extension Theorem for Binary Relations," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 86(1), pages 1-16, May.
- Suzumura, Kataro, 1976. "Remarks on the Theory of Collective Choice," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 43(172), pages 381-390, November.
- Herden, Gerhard & Pallack, Andreas, 2002. "On the continuous analogue of the Szpilrajn Theorem I," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 43(2), pages 115-134, March.
More about this item
KeywordsExtension theorems; Consistent binary relations; Intersection of binary relations; Realizer;
- C60 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - General
- C70 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory - - - General
- D00 - Microeconomics - - General - - - General
- D60 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - General
- D71 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making - - - Social Choice; Clubs; Committees; Associations
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:decfin:v:42:y:2019:i:1:d:10.1007_s10203-018-0213-4. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Springer Nature Abstracting and Indexing). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.