Nash equilibrium in games with incomplete preferences
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Jun Iritani, 1981. "On Uniqueness of General Equilibrium," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 48(1), pages 167-171.
- Xavier Vives, 1987. "Small Income Effects: A Marshallian Theory of Consumer Surplus and Downward Sloping Demand," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 54(1), pages 87-103.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Georgios Gerasimou, 2014. "Dominance Solvable Games with Multiple Payoff Criteria," Discussion Paper Series, Department of Economics 201406, Department of Economics, University of St. Andrews, revised 22 Jan 2018.
- Özgür Evren, 2012. "Scalarization Methods and Expected Multi-Utility Representations," Working Papers w0174, Center for Economic and Financial Research (CEFIR).
- Georgios, Gerasimou, 2013.
"A Behavioural Model of Choice in the Presence of Decision Conflict,"
SIRE Discussion Papers
2013-25, Scottish Institute for Research in Economics (SIRE).
- Georgios Gerasimou, 2013. "A Behavioural Model of Choice in the Presence of Decision Conflict," Discussion Paper Series, Department of Economics 201302, Department of Economics, University of St. Andrews.
- repec:kap:theord:v:83:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s11238-017-9595-y is not listed on IDEAS
- Bosi, Gianni & Herden, Gerhard, 2012. "Continuous multi-utility representations of preorders," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 48(4), pages 212-218.
- repec:bla:metroe:v:68:y:2017:i:4:p:947-965 is not listed on IDEAS
- M. Caraballo & A. Mármol & L. Monroy & E. Buitrago, 2015. "Cournot competition under uncertainty: conservative and optimistic equilibria," Review of Economic Design, Springer;Society for Economic Design, vol. 19(2), pages 145-165, June.
- Evren, Özgür, 2014. "Scalarization methods and expected multi-utility representations," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 151(C), pages 30-63.
- repec:ipg:wpaper:59 is not listed on IDEAS
- Andrikopoulos, Athanasios, 2009. "Szpilrajn-type theorems in economics," MPRA Paper 14345, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sophie Bade, 2016. "Divergent platforms," Theory and Decision, Springer, vol. 80(4), pages 561-580, April.
- Carlier, G. & Dana, R.-A., 2013. "Pareto optima and equilibria when preferences are incompletely known," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 148(4), pages 1606-1623.
- G. Carlier & R.-A. Dana & R.-A. Dana, 2014. "Pareto optima and equilibria when preferences are incompletely known," Working Papers 2014-60, Department of Research, Ipag Business School.
- Kokkala, Juho & Poropudas, Jirka & Virtanen, Kai, 2015. "Rationalizable Strategies in Games With Incomplete Preferences," MPRA Paper 68331, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Park, Jaeok, 2015. "Potential games with incomplete preferences," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 61(C), pages 58-66.
- Athanasios Andrikopoulos, 2017. "Generalizations of Szpilrajn's Theorem in economic and game theories," Papers 1708.04711, arXiv.org.
- repec:ipg:wpaper:2014-060 is not listed on IDEAS
- Eliaz, Kfir & Ok, Efe A., 2006. "Indifference or indecisiveness? Choice-theoretic foundations of incomplete preferences," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 56(1), pages 61-86, July.
- Evren, Özgür & Ok, Efe A., 2011. "On the multi-utility representation of preference relations," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 47(4-5), pages 554-563.
More about this item
KeywordsIncomplete preferences; Nash equilibrium; multi-objective programming; Cournot Equilibrium.;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:joecth:v:26:y:2005:i:2:p:309-332. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .