Upper Semicontinuous Extensions of Binary Relations
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Bossert, Walter & Sprumont, Yves & Suzumura, Kotaro, 2002. "Upper semicontinuous extensions of binary relations," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 37(3), pages 231-246, May.
- Walter Bossert & Yves Sprumont & Kotaro Suzumura, 2002. "Upper Semicontinuous Extensions of Binary Relations," Discussion Paper Series a423, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
References listed on IDEAS
- Kotaro Suzumura & Yongsheng Xu, 2003. "Recoverability of choice functions and binary relations: some duality results," Social Choice and Welfare, Springer;The Society for Social Choice and Welfare, vol. 21(1), pages 21-37, August.
- Duggan, John, 1999. "A General Extension Theorem for Binary Relations," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 86(1), pages 1-16, May.
- Amartya Sen, 1969. "Quasi-Transitivity, Rational Choice and Collective Decisions," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 36(3), pages 381-393.
- Jaffray, Jean-Yves, 1975. "Semicontinuous extension of a partial order," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 2(3), pages 395-406, December.
- Donaldson, David & Weymark, John A., 1998. "A Quasiordering Is the Intersection of Orderings," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 78(2), pages 382-387, February.
- Suzumura, Kataro, 1976. "Remarks on the Theory of Collective Choice," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 43(172), pages 381-390, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Suzumura, Kotaro & Xu, Yongsheng, 2003. "On constrained dual recoverability theorems," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 45(2), pages 143-154, April.
- Alcantud, José Carlos R. & Díaz, Susana, 2013. "Szpilrajn-type extensions of fuzzy quasiorderings," MPRA Paper 50547, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- T. Demuynck, 2006. "Existence of closed and complete extensions applied to convex, homothetic an monotonic orderings," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 06/407, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Andrikopoulos, Athanasios & Zacharias, Eleftherios, 2008. "General solutions for choice sets: The Generalized Optimal-Choice Axiom set," MPRA Paper 11645, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Athanasios Andrikopoulos, 2017. "Generalizations of Szpilrajn's Theorem in economic and game theories," Papers 1708.04711, arXiv.org.
- T. Demuynck, 2009. "Common ordering extensions," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 09/593, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
More about this item
Keywordsextensions; uer semicontinuity; consistency;
- C10 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2003-06-04 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mtl:montde:2002-01. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sharon BREWER) or (Joanne Lustig). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/demtlca.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.