Continuously Representable Paretian Quasi-Orders
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Knoblauch, Vicki, 2005. "Continuous lexicographic preferences," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 41(7), pages 812-825, November.
- Vicki Knoblauch, 2001. "Using elections to represent preferences," Social Choice and Welfare, Springer;The Society for Social Choice and Welfare, vol. 18(4), pages 823-831.
- Duggan, John, 1999. "A General Extension Theorem for Binary Relations," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 86(1), pages 1-16, May.
- Donaldson, David & Weymark, John A., 1998. "A Quasiordering Is the Intersection of Orderings," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 78(2), pages 382-387, February.
- Sprumont, Yves, 2001. "Paretian Quasi-orders: The Regular Two-Agent Case," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 101(2), pages 437-456, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Pivato, Marcus, 2013.
"Multiutility representations for incomplete difference preorders,"
Mathematical Social Sciences,
Elsevier, vol. 66(3), pages 196-220.
- Pivato, Marcus, 2012. "Multiutility representations for incomplete difference preorders," MPRA Paper 41182, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Vicki Knoblauch, 2009. "Topologies Defined by Binary Relations," Working papers 2009-28, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics, revised Dec 2009.
More about this item
Keywordspreferences; Pareto order; continuous representations; D11; D70;
- D11 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - Consumer Economics: Theory
- D70 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:theord:v:60:y:2006:i:1:p:1-16. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .