Absolute and relative time-consistent revealed preferences
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Thomas Demuynck, 2009. "Absolute and Relative Time-Consistent Revealed Preferences," Theory and Decision, Springer, vol. 66(3), pages 283-299, March.
- T. Demuynck, 2007. "Absolute and Relative Time-Consistent Revealed Preferences," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 07/485, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
References listed on IDEAS
- Fishburn, Peter C & Rubinstein, Ariel, 1982. "Time Preference," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 23(3), pages 677-694, October.
- Jacques Durieu & Hans Haller & Nicolas Querou & Philippe Solal, 2008.
International Game Theory Review (IGTR),
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 10(02), pages 177-194.
- Jacques Durieu & Hans Haller & Nicolas Quérou & Philippe Solal, 2007. "Ordinal Games," Post-Print ujm-00194794, HAL.
- Jacques Durieu & Hans Haller & Nicolas Querou & Philippe Solal, 2007. "Ordinal Games," CER-ETH Economics working paper series 07/74, CER-ETH - Center of Economic Research (CER-ETH) at ETH Zurich.
- Joseph Eisenhauer & Luigi Ventura, 2006. "The prevalence of hyperbolic discounting: some European evidence," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 38(11), pages 1223-1234.
- Duggan, John, 1999. "A General Extension Theorem for Binary Relations," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 86(1), pages 1-16, May.
- Amartya K. Sen, 1971. "Choice Functions and Revealed Preference," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 38(3), pages 307-317.
- Donaldson, David & Weymark, John A., 1998. "A Quasiordering Is the Intersection of Orderings," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 78(2), pages 382-387, February.
- Shane Frederick & George Loewenstein & Ted O'Donoghue, 2002. "Time Discounting and Time Preference: A Critical Review," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 40(2), pages 351-401, June.
- Suzumura, Kataro, 1976. "Remarks on the Theory of Collective Choice," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 43(172), pages 381-390, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hiroki Nishimura & Efe A. Ok & John K.-H. Quah, 2017.
"A Comprehensive Approach to Revealed Preference Theory,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 107(4), pages 1239-1263, April.
- John Quah & Hiroki Nishimura & Efe A. Ok, 2015. "A Comprehensive Approach to Revealed Preference Theory," Economics Series Working Papers 752, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Hiroki Nishimura & Efe A. Ok & John K.-H. Quah, 2016. "A Comprehensive Approach to Revealed Preference Theory," Working Papers 201614, University of California at Riverside, Department of Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ulb:ulbeco:2013/252246. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Benoit Pauwels). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ecsulbe.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.