Continuous Lexicographic Preferences
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Peter C. Fishburn, 1975. "Axioms for Lexicographic Preferences," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 42(3), pages 415-419.
- Binmore, Kenneth G. & Samuelson, Larry, 1992. "Evolutionary stability in repeated games played by finite automata," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 57(2), pages 278-305, August.
- Hougaard, Jens Leth & Tvede, Mich, 2001.
"The existence of maximal elements: generalized lexicographic relations,"
Journal of Mathematical Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 36(2), pages 111-115, November.
- Jens Leth Hougaard & Mich Tvede, 2001. "The Existence of Maximal Elements: Generalized Lexicographic Relations," Discussion Papers 01-05, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Jensen, Eric R, 1990. "An Econometric Analysis of the Old-Age Security Motive for Childbearing," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 31(4), pages 953-968, November.
- Binmore, K. & Samuelson, L., 1990.
"Evolutionary Stability In Repeated Games Played By Finite Automata,"
90-29, Wisconsin Madison - Social Systems.
- Binmore, K. & Samuelson, L., 1991. "Evolutionary Stability in Repeated games Played by Finite Automata," Papers 90-17, Michigan - Center for Research on Economic & Social Theory.
- Binmore, K. & Samuelson, L., 1991. "Evolutionary Stability in Repeated Game Played by Finite Automata," Papers 9131, Tilburg - Center for Economic Research.
- K. Binmore & L. Samuelson, 2010. "Evolutionary Stability in Repeated Games Played by Finite Automata," Levine's Working Paper Archive 561, David K. Levine.
- Knoblauch, Vicki, 2000. "Lexicographic orders and preference representation," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 34(2), pages 255-267, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Vicki Knoblauch, 2003. "Continuous Paretian Preferences," Working papers 2003-29, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Vicki Knoblauch, 2009. "Topologies Defined by Binary Relations," Working papers 2009-28, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics, revised Dec 2009.
- Vicki Knoblauch, 2006. "Continuously Representable Paretian Quasi-Orders," Theory and Decision, Springer, vol. 60(1), pages 1-16, February.
- Mitra, Manipushpak & Sen, Debapriya, 2014. "An alternative proof of Fishburn’s axiomatization of lexicographic preferences," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 124(2), pages 168-170.
More about this item
Keywordspreferences; lexicographic order; continuous representations;
- D11 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - Consumer Economics: Theory
- D70 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2003-08-31 (All new papers)
- NEP-MIC-2003-08-31 (Microeconomics)
- NEP-RMG-2003-08-31 (Risk Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:uct:uconnp:2003-31. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mark McConnel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deuctus.html .