Report NEP-MIC-2003-08-31This is the archive for NEP-MIC, a report on new working papers in the area of Microeconomics. Jing-Yuan Chiou issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- EHLERS, Lars, 2003. "In Search of Advice for Physicians in Entry-Level Medical Markets," Cahiers de recherche 2003-15, Universite de Montreal, Departement de sciences economiques.
- Karin Mayr, 3/07. "Immigration and Majority Voting on Income Redistriubtion-Is there a Case for Opposition from Natives?," Economics working papers 2003-08, Department of Economics, Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria.
- Arvind Panagariya, 2003. "Aid through Trade: An effective option," International Trade 0308011, EconWPA.
- Daniel Kaufmann & Aart Kraay & Massimo Mastruzzi, 2003. "Governance Matters III: Governance Indicators for 1996-2002," Macroeconomics 0308006, EconWPA.
- Hayette Gatfaoui, 2003. "From Fault Tree to Credit Risk Assessment: An Empirical Attempt," Risk and Insurance 0308003, EconWPA.
- Simon Johnson & Daniel Kaufmann & John McMillan & Christopher Woodruff, 2003. "Why Do Firms Hide? Bribes and Unofficial Activity after Communism," Public Economics 0308004, EconWPA.
- Item repec:cdl:agrebk:11002 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- CARDIA, Emanuela & MICHEL, Philippe, 2003. "Altruism, Intergenerational Transfers of Time and Bequests," Cahiers de recherche 2003-04, Universite de Montreal, Departement de sciences economiques.
- Daniel Kaufmann, 2003. "Rethinking Governance: Empirical Lessons Challenge Orthodoxy," Macroeconomics 0308007, EconWPA.
- Thorsten Wichmann & Pio Baake, 2003. "Open Source Software, Competition and Potential Entry," Berlecon Research Papers 0005, Berlecon Research.
- Vicki Knoblauch, 2003. "Continuous Lexicographic Preferences," Working papers 2003-31, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- J. C. R. Alcantud & G. Bosi & C. Rodríguez-Palmero & M. Zuanon, 2003. "The relationship between Mathematical Utility Theory and the Integrability Problem: some arguments in favour," Microeconomics 0308002, EconWPA.
- EHLERS, Lars & KLAUS, Bettina, 2003. "Resource-Monotonicity for House Allocation Problems," Cahiers de recherche 2003-14, Universite de Montreal, Departement de sciences economiques.
- Anita Wölfl, 2003. "Productivity Growth in Service Industries: An Assessment of Recent Patterns and the Role of Measurement," OECD Science, Technology and Industry Working Papers 2003/7, OECD Publishing.
- Chihiro Shimizu & Kiyohiko G. Nishimura & Yasushi Asami, 2003. "Measuring the Cost of Imperfect Information in the Tokyo Housing Market," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-238, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- ALLARD, Marie & BRONSARD, Camille & GOURIÉROUX Christian, 2003. "Aversion Analysis," Cahiers de recherche 2003-06, Universite de Montreal, Departement de sciences economiques.