Measuring the Cost of Imperfect Information in the Tokyo Housing Market
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Arnott, Richard, 1989.
"Housing Vacancies, Thin Markets, and Idiosyncratic Tastes,"
The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 2(1), pages 5-30, February.
- Richard Arnott, 1988. "Housing Vacancies, Thin Markets, and Idiosyncratic Tastes," Working Paper 722, Economics Department, Queen's University.
- Kiyohiko G. Nishimura, 1999. "Expectations Heterogeneity and Excessive Price Sensitivity in the Land Market," The Japanese Economic Review, Japanese Economic Association, vol. 50(1), pages 26-43, March.
- Xiaolu Gao & Yasushi Asami, 2001. "The External Effects of Local Attributes on Living Environment in Detached Residential Blocks in Tokyo," Urban Studies, Urban Studies Journal Limited, vol. 38(3), pages 487-505, March.
- John Krainer, 1999. "Real estate liquidity," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, pages 14-26.
- Edward A. Baryla & Leonard V. Zumpano, 1995. "Buyer Search Duration in the Residential Real Estate Market: The Role of the Real Estate Agent," Journal of Real Estate Research, American Real Estate Society, vol. 10(1), pages 1-14.
- Wheaton, William C, 1990. "Vacancy, Search, and Prices in a Housing Market Matching Model," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 98(6), pages 1270-1292, December.
- Donald Haurin, 1988. "The Duration of Marketing Time of Residential Housing," Real Estate Economics, American Real Estate and Urban Economics Association, vol. 16(4), pages 396-410, December.
- Van der Vlist, Arno J & Rietveld, Piet & Nijkamp, Peter, 2002. "Residential Search and Mobility in a Housing Market Equilibrium Model," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 24(3), pages 277-299, May.
- W. Douglass Shaw, 1992. "Searching for the Opportunity Cost of an Individual's Time," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 68(1), pages 107-115.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tky:fseres:2003cf238. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CIRJE administrative office). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ritokjp.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.