An analysis of Real Interest Rate Under Regime Shifts
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Garcia, R. & Perron, P., 1991. "An analysis of Real Interest Rate Under Regime Shifts," Cahiers de recherche 9125, Centre interuniversitaire de recherche en économie quantitative, CIREQ.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Manuela Goretti, 2005.
"The Brazilian currency turmoil of 2002: a nonlinear analysis,"
International Journal of Finance & Economics,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 10(4), pages 289-306.
- Manuela Goretti, 2005. "The Brazilian Currency Turmoil of 2002: A Nonlinear Analysis," International Finance 0506001, EconWPA.
- John M. Maheu & Thomas H. McCurdy & Yong Song, 2012.
"Components of Bull and Bear Markets: Bull Corrections and Bear Rallies,"
Journal of Business & Economic Statistics,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 30(3), pages 391-403, February.
- John M Maheu & Thomas H McCurdy & Yong Song, 2010. "Components of bull and bear markets: bull corrections and bear rallies," Working Papers tecipa-402, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Sharon Kozicki & Peter A. Tinsley, "undated". "Moving Endpoints in Macrofinance," Computing in Economics and Finance 1996 _058, Society for Computational Economics.
- Marco BIANCHI, "undated". "A simple and fast method of regime shifts detection based on kernel density estimation," Statistic und Oekonometrie 9316, Humboldt Universitaet Berlin.
More about this item
KeywordsTIME SERIES ; INFLATION ; STOCHASTIC PROCESSES;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mtl:montde:9125. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sharon BREWER) or (Joanne Lustig). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/demtlca.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .