On the neutral stability of mixed strategies in asymmetric contests
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Bomze, I.M. & Van Damme, E.E.C., 1990.
"A Dynamical Characterization Of Evolutionarity Stable States,"
9045, Tilburg - Center for Economic Research.
- Bomze, I.M. & van Damme, E.E.C., 1990. "A dynamical characterization of evolutionarily stable states," Discussion Paper 1990-45, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- van Damme, E.E.C. & Bomze, I.M., 1992. "A dynamical characterization of evolutionary stable states," Other publications TiSEM a83e5654-f9b7-4899-9b89-d, School of Economics and Management.
- K. Binmore & L. Samuelson, 2010. "Evolutionary Stability in Repeated Games Played by Finite Automata," Levine's Working Paper Archive 561, David K. Levine.
- repec:ner:tilbur:urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-154418 is not listed on IDEAS
- D. Fudenberg & E. Maskin, 2010.
"Evolution and Cooperation in Noisy Repeated Games,"
Levine's Working Paper Archive
546, David K. Levine.
- K. Warneryd, 2010.
"Evolutionary Stability in Unanimity Games with Cheap Talk,"
Levine's Working Paper Archive
543, David K. Levine.
- Warneryd, Karl, 1991. "Evolutionary stability in unanimity games with cheap talk," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 36(4), pages 375-378, August.
- Sobel, Joel, 1993. "Evolutionary stability and efficiency," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 42(2-3), pages 301-312.
- repec:dgr:kubcen:1994112 is not listed on IDEAS
- Bhaskar, V., 1994. "Noisy communication and the fast evolution of cooperation," Discussion Paper 1994-112, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Selten, Reinhard, 1983. "Evolutionary stability in extensive two-person games," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 5(3), pages 269-363, September.
- Selten, Reinhard, 1988.
"Evolutionary stability in extensive two-person games - correction and further development,"
Mathematical Social Sciences,
Elsevier, vol. 16(3), pages 223-266, December.
- Selten,Reinhard, 1986. "Evolutionary stability in extensive two-person games correction and further development," Discussion Paper Serie A 70, University of Bonn, Germany.
- Samuelson, Larry, 1991. "Limit evolutionarily stable strategies in two-player, normal form games," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 3(1), pages 110-128, February.
- Binmore, Kenneth G. & Samuelson, Larry, 1992. "Evolutionary stability in repeated games played by finite automata," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 57(2), pages 278-305, August.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:matsoc:v:30:y:1995:i:3:p:273-284. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.