On the neutral stability of mixed strategies in asymmetric contests
No abstract is available for this item.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Selten,Reinhard, 1986.
"Evolutionary stability in extensive two-person games correction and further development,"
Discussion Paper Serie A
70, University of Bonn, Germany.
- Selten, Reinhard, 1988. "Evolutionary stability in extensive two-person games - correction and further development," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 16(3), pages 223-266, December.
- Selten, Reinhard, 1983. "Evolutionary stability in extensive two-person games," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 5(3), pages 269-363, September.
- K. Binmore & L. Samuelson, 2010. "Evolutionary Stability in Repeated Games Played by Finite Automata," Levine's Working Paper Archive 561, David K. Levine.
- Binmore, Kenneth G. & Samuelson, Larry, 1992. "Evolutionary stability in repeated games played by finite automata," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 57(2), pages 278-305, August.
- Bomze, I.M. & Van Damme, E.E.C., 1990.
"A Dynamical Characterization Of Evolutionarity Stable States,"
9045, Tilburg - Center for Economic Research.
- Bomze, I.M. & van Damme, E.E.C., 1990. "A dynamical characterization of evolutionarily stable states," Discussion Paper 1990-45, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- van Damme, E.E.C. & Bomze, I.M., 1992. "A dynamical characterization of evolutionary stable states," Other publications TiSEM a83e5654-f9b7-4899-9b89-d, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Warneryd, Karl, 1991.
"Evolutionary stability in unanimity games with cheap talk,"
Elsevier, vol. 36(4), pages 375-378, August.
- K. Warneryd, 2010. "Evolutionary Stability in Unanimity Games with Cheap Talk," Levine's Working Paper Archive 543, David K. Levine.
- Fudenberg, Drew & Maskin, Eric, 1990.
"Evolution and Cooperation in Noisy Repeated Games,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 80(2), pages 274-79, May.
- Samuelson, Larry, 1991. "Limit evolutionarily stable strategies in two-player, normal form games," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 3(1), pages 110-128, February.
- Sobel, Joel, 1993. "Evolutionary stability and efficiency," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 42(2-3), pages 301-312.
- Bhaskar, V., 1994. "Noisy communication and the fast evolution of cooperation," Discussion Paper 1994-112, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:matsoc:v:30:y:1995:i:3:p:273-284. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.