Szpilrajn-type theorems in economics
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Stephen A. Clark, 1988. "An extension theorem for rational choice functions," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 55(3), pages 485-492.
- Klaus Nehring & Clemens Puppe, 1998.
"Extended partial orders:A unifying structure for abstract choice theory,"
Annals of Operations Research,
Springer, vol. 80(0), pages 27-48, January.
- Klaus Nehring & Clemens Puppe, "undated". "Extended Partial Orders: A Unifying Structure For Abstract Choice Theory," Department of Economics 97-06, California Davis - Department of Economics.
- Klaus Nehring & Clemens Puppe & Selva Demiralp, 2003. "Extended Partial Orders: A Unifying Structure For Abstract Choice Theory," Working Papers 976, University of California, Davis, Department of Economics.
- Weymark, John A., 2000. "A generalization of Moulin's Pareto extension theorem," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 39(2), pages 235-240, March.
- Sholomov, Lev A., 2000. "Explicit form of neutral social decision rules for basic rationality conditions," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 39(1), pages 81-107, January.
- Sophie Bade, 2005. "Nash equilibrium in games with incomplete preferences," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 26(2), pages 309-332, August.
- Duggan, John, 1999. "A General Extension Theorem for Binary Relations," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 86(1), pages 1-16, May.
- Herden, Gerhard & Pallack, Andreas, 2002. "On the continuous analogue of the Szpilrajn Theorem I," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 43(2), pages 115-134, March.
- Walter Bossert & David Donaldson & Charles Blackorby, 1999.
"Rationalizable solutions to pure population problems,"
Social Choice and Welfare,
Springer;The Society for Social Choice and Welfare, vol. 16(3), pages 395-407.
- Charles Blackorby, & Walter Bossert & David Donaldson,, "undated". "Rationalizable Solutions to Pure Population Problems," Discussion Papers 97/12, University of Nottingham, School of Economics.
- Suzumura, Kataro, 1976. "Remarks on the Theory of Collective Choice," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 43(172), pages 381-390, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- T. Demuynck, 2009. "Common ordering extensions," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 09/593, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
More about this item
KeywordsConsistent binary consistent binary relations; extension theorems; intersection of binary relations;
- D71 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making - - - Social Choice; Clubs; Committees; Associations
- D60 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - General
- D00 - Microeconomics - - General - - - General
- C60 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-04-05 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:14345. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .